The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#721 primavera

primavera
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by SKing24 

Did they say anything about the DJ...doing announcements and everything?

Yes, they did. I don't have my notes with me right now, but they did say that the DJ would do announcements.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#722 snl2011

snl2011
    • 67 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:31 PM

@lindzee602 - our wedding is set for August 6th! 

#723 shorn

shorn
      • 67 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:03 PM

i have in my notes that the DJ they use is AV solutions...has anyone been able to find a website for them?

#724 Amiep603

Amiep603
        • 184 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:09 PM

Pilar anwsered my email about the food menu today......she told me the guests could choose their entree but i have to choose one soup and salad and just let her know....im ok with that!

feb 11 is coming fast wooohooo

#725 Amiep603

Amiep603
          • 184 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:13 PM

aw man since i have already sent out my invatations how should I get the food choices to my guests........hhhmmmmmmm

#726 primavera

primavera
            • 428 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:02 PM

If you choose the Eternity package, can you only choose dishes from the Eternity menu or is there an option to upgrade some of the dishes to something from the Divine package? I do not like the soup choices on the Eternity menu and not that the fish entree has bacon. Kind of defeats my purpose of offering fish to non-meat eaters.

Amie, I put fish or meat options on our website, if you have a website maybe you can give your guests an update on there.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#727 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:28 PM

You can upgrade to the divine menu at a charge.

I think what I might do since my invites were already sent out is maybe when i send out my pre travel brochures and luggage tags in advance ask them to make a menu choice and I will probably just call everyone to get their choice prior to the trip since there will only be about 50 coming. Good to call too i guess in case they have any last minute questions about the trip.

#728 mattncarolinewedding

mattncarolinewedding
                • 20 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:43 AM

I think this is the website for AV Solutions:

i have in my notes that the DJ they use is AV solutions...has anyone been able to find a website for them?

BTW I'm Caroline, I think this is my first post in this thread (other than my "newbie") thread - getting married at Now Jade April 5th, 2011 :)  And I listened to the webinar on the wknd.  Main points are that they said no swapping, and some of the prices were a little different than what I've read in these posts (like $10 per chair for the "Tiffany?" chairs instead of $7 per chair, little differences like that).

Thanks for all the great tips so far, I will continue to read and offer any news I may have that can help!

Caroline

#729 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:47 AM

Hi Caroline and welcome! Thanks for the website for the DJ. If you scroll down on your right hand side there is a translation option to english if you click on the us flag.

#730 snl2011

snl2011
                    • 67 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:01 PM

This 'no switching' thing is so frustrating!  When did they decide that no more switches could be made?  It seems like people were switching as late as 2 weeks ago!  Ana is being very very firm on this, but I'm still pushing, haha. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users