Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#281 Kara80

Kara80
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:15 PM

Does anyone know how much they charge to do blood work for a legal wedding and how much it costs to process the legal documents? Is that included in the wedding package?

I've noticed most resorts are all over the place with the cost of that.

#282 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:35 PM

I think I remember Pillar at Now Jade telling me 50$ each for blood work and the legal paperwork was included in the price.

#283 KristieSteven

KristieSteven
      • 48 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:22 PM

Hi :)

I'm considering Now Jade or Now Sapphire for our wedding.  I was wondering if the brides using a Travel Agent can tell me who they're using.  I think it's a great idea and I might start working with one also. 

Also, if someone doesn't mind sending me the package information they've received from the resorts I'd really love it.  I haven't heard from anyone yet and I really want to know if this is going to work for me.  Hmmm I wonder if the travel agent does all of this for me. 

Thanks!! 

My email is kristie98@gmail.com

Can't wait to read all of your reviews!! :) I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

Kristie + Steven ~ 11.11.11 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#284 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:02 AM

Just sent you some info on Now Jade. Hope it helps!

Originally Posted by KristieSteven 

Hi :)

I'm considering Now Jade or Now Sapphire for our wedding.  I was wondering if the brides using a Travel Agent can tell me who they're using.  I think it's a great idea and I might start working with one also. 

Also, if someone doesn't mind sending me the package information they've received from the resorts I'd really love it.  I haven't heard from anyone yet and I really want to know if this is going to work for me.  Hmmm I wonder if the travel agent does all of this for me. 

Thanks!! 

My email is kristie98@gmail.com

Can't wait to read all of your reviews!! :) I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

#285 primavera

primavera
          • 428 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:15 AM

I would love if someone could send me the package as well! I am also considering the NOW resorts for my wedding next year.

Kristie, I have been in contact with the TAs at this forum (link on top of the page). Both have been really helpful and don't charge you for their services.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#286 KristieSteven

KristieSteven
            • 48 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:11 AM

Primavera,

Thank you so much! I can send you the information that LisaDias sent me. She's absolutely wonderful!!  I am pretty much sold on this resort!!  My fiance absolutely loved it also! :) 

Send me your email address and I'll forward you what I have so far.

Kristie

Kristie + Steven ~ 11.11.11 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#287 primavera

primavera
              • 428 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by KristieSteven 

Primavera,

Thank you so much! I can send you the information that LisaDias sent me. She's absolutely wonderful!!  I am pretty much sold on this resort!!  My fiance absolutely loved it also! :) 

Send me your email address and I'll forward you what I have so far.

Kristie

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :) I will send you a PM with my email address.

#288 primavera

primavera
                • 428 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:28 PM

Does anyone know if the pergola (the wooden one) is on the beach or if the aisle is on marble/tile/cement? Also is the wooden pergola at Now Jade or Sapphire? Thanks!!

#289 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:38 PM

i posted some pics of the ceremony and reception sites: http://www.bestdesti.../8113/user_id/1

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#290 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:50 PM

The pergola is at the Now Jade. Below is an example picture of a wedding set up. It is on cement with an ocean view.

Does anyone know if the pergola (the wooden one) is on the beach or if the aisle is on marble/tile/cement? Also is the wooden pergola at Now Jade or Sapphire? Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users