Hi Lisadias...

Thanks for replying! I have looked at the map but it doesn't say where the orange lounge is located...I don't even see the Garden, is it the plaza? This is my issue right now :( I don't know where anything is located and what location can be used as a cocktail hour and a reception location. I wish I could do a site visit before our wedding. :) 

Thanks for your help! 

Tracy I am excited for your wedding...there hasnt been a review since May.  Do you have your final count for guests and everything??  October is probably beautiful weather down there too!

Kristie,

The Garden is where the fountain is.  The orange lounge is near the entrance to the Carnival restaurant.  I was considering having my cocktail hour there, as well since there is another wedding party in the location I prefer :(.  Pilar said that it's not the best location because there are alot of people walking by as it's right beside the walkway to the restaurants.  She did say that we can play music there but it's definitely not private at all from what I remember.  I would suggest the Blue Beach bar if available since it's got a great view of the ocean!  Let me know if you have more questions about the layout.  I'll help if I can remember.  I was there in February.

Originally Posted by KristieSteven View Post

Hi Lisadias...

Thanks for replying! I have looked at the map but it doesn't say where the orange lounge is located...I don't even see the Garden, is it the plaza? This is my issue right now :( I don't know where anything is located and what location can be used as a cocktail hour and a reception location. I wish I could do a site visit before our wedding. :) 

Thanks for your help! 

Idunson,

Thank you so much for the reply. It really helps to have someone that has been there and knows where everything is located. I will change to the Blue Beach Bar!! Thanks again!! :) If I think of any other questions, I'll let you know. 

Idunson, 

Sorry should have not been so quick with the submit button!! I was wondering if you had any input on the Festival terrace? Good? Bad? Our wedding is in November so I would love to have a reception outside. I want to be able to play music and dance. Thanks again!

Thanks ladies, I emailed her again and asked for a quote this time, hopefully I hear back soon. My budget is really growing and I'm getting anxious about that. For anyone that booked a package but didn't want to use certain things (like photographer, dj etc) did she take it off of the base price or at least suggest substitutions. I'm finding it hard to get any straight answers from her regarding that...

ldunson- thanks for the info on the Orange Lounge, I had booked it as well but may change over to the blue beach bar as well. I did visit the site a in July and I liked the look of the orange lounge but now that I think about it, it is pretty public in comparison.

Ok now don't mind my chicken stratch handwritting but here is what I know about locations on the resort. Attached is the map. i hope it's legible

Resort Map.pdf

Originally Posted by KristieSteven View Post

Hi Lisadias...

Thanks for your help! 

I was able to substatute 2 hours of video for the photographer. I don't know what else you might be able to do. I would just ask her. Maybe if you tell her your budget and what you need she might be able to help you.