Hi snl2011

Most of the bags were for people arriving the next day, so I asked the Front Desk to just give them the bags when they checked in, so there was no charge for those.  I think they were supposed to charge the delivery fee for a few of them, but I never noticed it on my bill when we checked out..

I will send you the brochure tomorrow, I think I can through Private Message (not positive, sometimes I have problems figuring out this forum! ;)

Caroline

So me and the FI have been working on our guest list for the ceremony and I was wondering if anyone knew what the cost was per person if you go over the 25 guests included in the packages?

It depends on which package.  The Divine Dinner is 53 per person and the Eternity is 48.  There is also additional cost for the cocktail hour and the cake.  When you talk to the wedding planner she can help you figure out how to meet your budget if necessary.  I ran into the same problem but decided to just go with it. I am 19 people over right now. Pilar sent me 3 different quotes so that I could see my options for dinner, and I am going to mix up the dinner options to save a little money.  Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by Shannon801 View Post

So me and the FI have been working on our guest list for the ceremony and I was wondering if anyone knew what the cost was per person if you go over the 25 guests included in the packages?

Hey ladies remember that those prices don't include taxes and fees.  I'm having 56 guests on the divine package, and the extra 31 guests are $67per person just for dinner. 

I'm not getting extra appetizers for the cocktail hour because half of us will be doing photos anyway but i want to say thats around $14 pp and then champagne and cake are about $4pp extra each.

Thanks Caroline!

Our wedding is in 3+ months!  I'm starting to feel the anxiety!  We just sent out our invitations and have started getting responses...it's so exciting :)

Just checked my notes, and I have it down that the additional cost per person for cake is $4, champagne is $7, cocktail hour is $15, and dinner is either $48 for eternity package or $53 for divine package. All of that is PLUS 11% tax and 18% service fee, so it comes out to roughly $97 each on Eternity package, and $104 each on Divine package for every person over 25, if you were to do it all (cake/champagne/cocktail/etc). PRICEY!! This is why we kept the guest list down!

Originally Posted by SKing24 View Post

Hey ladies remember that those prices don't include taxes and fees.  I'm having 56 guests on the divine package, and the extra 31 guests are $67per person just for dinner. 

I'm not getting extra appetizers for the cocktail hour because half of us will be doing photos anyway but i want to say thats around $14 pp and then champagne and cake are about $4pp extra each.