Sign in to follow this  
bartmanb

Newbie!! Secrets Maroma 11/15/2010

Hey everyone,

After reading through the forum a bit, I think I am quite possibly the only man on this thing..... Is it wrong that I'm just as excited as my lady about my destination wedding??

Anyway, we are working with Jill from this forum and planning to get married at Secrets Maroma on November 15'th 2010. Just wanted to say Hi and thank everyone for the great information and insight.

Cheers!

Hey bartmanb! I wish my FI were as excited as you seem to be! It would make planning and decision making so much easier! haha!

Good luck with your planning. This forum makes it 200% easier.

congrats and welcome to the forum! There's a few guys on the forum but yes you are the minority. Nice to see a groom so excited though! Happy planning!

Welcome Bart....I do think you are the first gentleman I have encountered on the site! Way to go for being enthusiastic about planning your big day. I hope you find the forum useful in your preparations and happy planning!

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You're not the only guy on the forum but one of the few, and I think it's awesome that you are so excited about your DW, my FI is excited but likes to avoid the forum! lol