To do lists ... UGH!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Amymarie

Amymarie
  • 180 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:05 AM

Hey Ladies,

I am soo sick of "to do lists". I have THREE wedding books, post-its everywhere and even the same lists on my ical. I am having the hardest time making the simplest decisions and i have just over a month left to get things together... Any advice other than "eeeny meeny miney moe" to help me make all the decisions

#2 midnight24

midnight24
    • 754 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:53 AM

well i can totally relate to your frustrations. i've had my lists going for months too and i'm only weeks away from my wedding. i sit down to go do something and i get so distracted. i'm suffering from wedding ADD or bridal brain or that's what i'm blaming it on...haha.

as for making decisions...these are a few tips i started to follow to narrow things down for myself.
      -keep it simple and elegant
      -think about why i am doing it
      -how is this going to look in pictures down the road in 5yrs, 10yrs etc i don't want to have a moment where i did something so overboard that i'm going to be like what the hell was i thinking. this was the main thing for me...after i realized that it made it easier to go with my gut instinct and follow my simple & elegant theme

good luck!

#3 nessa0308

nessa0308
      • 233 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:48 PM

list, on top of lists, on top of lists....I feel your pain.

#4 lisa203

lisa203
        • 681 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:29 PM

I'm beyond sick of mine so I'm just working hard it to get everything all done :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users