January 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#251 janapana

janapana
  • 591 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by nmurch 

lol i made my FH go out when fall came in and get some shorts, i packed his shorts up yesterday and he has 13! thank good, he's really like a woman, i have like 25 bathingsuits, haha thats one thing we have is clothes, then there are things we dont have like, ipod music, garter, guestbook, caketopper, sand ceremony vases... little things like that ... efff lol i probs should get on that concidering most places are cloosed around xmas-jan4! and we leave jan 5.........

hehe, yeah you should maybe get a wriggle on!  we leave spain jan 4th to uk, then uk jan 5th........ 

#252 josietoms

josietoms
    • 765 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

Tell me about it - try getting a pair of flip flops in the UK when its minus 5 degrees - lol! 

Josie x

#253 nmurch

nmurch
      • 396 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by josietoms 

Tell me about it - try getting a pair of flip flops in the UK when its minus 5 degrees - lol! 

try minus 30 where i am from!!!

jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#254 rpingree001

rpingree001
        • 264 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:32 AM

alright Brides - January is almost here!  These last couple weeks of December are going to fly by with the holidays!  Is everyone ready to go????

I leave on January 4th and counting down the days.  So excited!!!  I thought maybe I should start the packing process but scared to see how much stuff I have to haul down there!!  Thankfully I found out we can check 3 bags each for free on our flight!  I thought that seemed excessive but now maybe not! 

Anway, just excited and wanted to post something!  I'm sure all the other January Brides are anxious as well!!

#255 debbmach

debbmach
          • 1,457 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:15 PM

I'm getting really excited too. We leave Jan 5 and our friends are all starting to talk about, I can't wait!!!! I'm getting a couple little details wrapped up and then next week probably start packing. I just can't believe it's already here...it really did fly by!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#256 janapana

janapana
            • 591 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:54 AM

yeah it´s scary how fast it´s come round. got to get xmas out of the way first tho, all the kids pressies are hidden in our suitcases!

#257 murmel

murmel
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 1,407 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:53 AM

We leave on January 19...and I am now realizing there is still so much to do! LOL I have lists everywhere. Most of it are little details, that if they don't get done it won't really matter, so that makes it a little less stressful. But I still need to find shoes!! Better get onto that :)

Good luck to all the January brides!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#258 janapana

janapana
              • 591 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by murmel 

We leave on January 19...and I am now realizing there is still so much to do! LOL I have lists everywhere. Most of it are little details, that if they don't get done it won't really matter, so that makes it a little less stressful. But I still need to find shoes!! Better get onto that :)

Good luck to all the January brides!

i got my shoes last wednesday... dragged FI round every single shoe shop in Murcia, and found the ones i wanted in the very last shop. Poor boy, he was very patient.

Does it seem a bit unrealy to anyone else? I feel like i´ve been looking forward to it for so long, that now it feels like it´s happening to someonelse.

#259 rpingree001

rpingree001
                • 264 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:37 AM

Definitely doesn't seem real and I think when its over, I will feel a bit lost without having anything to plan! 

Started packing up the OOT stuff last night and wondering how in the world I am going to get everything down there!  I filled one large suitcase with OOT bag stuff!  That doesn't include other stuff I need for the wedding and then a suit case for clothes & shoes!  Yikes! 

#260 murmel

murmel
                  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 1,407 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by janapana 

i got my shoes last wednesday... dragged FI round every single shoe shop in Murcia, and found the ones i wanted in the very last shop. Poor boy, he was very patient.

Does it seem a bit unrealy to anyone else? I feel like i´ve been looking forward to it for so long, that now it feels like it´s happening to someonelse.

So glad you found shoes! I really need to get to that...Yikes. I agree with the whole 'it doesn't feel like my wedding' right now. So busy with details and still after my TA to confirm payment...it was November 16! Sigh.... hopefully it will all be resolved soon. I think it will feel real when I sitting on the plane with a wedding dress in the overhead compartment LOL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpingree001 

Definitely doesn't seem real and I think when its over, I will feel a bit lost without having anything to plan! 

Started packing up the OOT stuff last night and wondering how in the world I am going to get everything down there!  I filled one large suitcase with OOT bag stuff!  That doesn't include other stuff I need for the wedding and then a suit case for clothes & shoes!  Yikes! 

I've just been piling stuff onto our guest bed! And it covers the whole bed, so I know what you are talking about.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users