Jump to content

Photo

Houston Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#61 Leigh17

Leigh17
  • Jr. Member
  • 339 posts

    Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:48 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
    Hope everyone's planning is going well! Leigh you only about a month away!!!
    We leave 3 weeks from today...still so much to do! I'm working on OOT bags right now. Once I get my last couple of orders from VistaPrint, they'll be done. I need to figure out what I'm going to pack all this stuff in to take to Cancun. I don't think I own enough luggage.

    #62 MaggieandJay

    MaggieandJay
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,029 posts

      Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:18 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Leigh17
      We leave 3 weeks from today...still so much to do! I'm working on OOT bags right now. Once I get my last couple of orders from VistaPrint, they'll be done. I need to figure out what I'm going to pack all this stuff in to take to Cancun. I don't think I own enough luggage.
      I was just thinking that this morning as I was reading Planning threads. How does everyone get all this stuff down there!!!

      What did you end up putting in your OOT bags?
      Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

      #63 Leigh17

      Leigh17
      • Jr. Member
      • 339 posts

        Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
        I was just thinking that this morning as I was reading Planning threads. How does everyone get all this stuff down there!!!

        What did you end up putting in your OOT bags?
        I haven't figured out the packing yet. I don't know if I should put it all in one suitcase (if it will even fit in one), spread it out among our luggage, put it all in a rubbermaid container that I can leave behind in Mexico, or something else...I'll let you know how we decide to get it all down there.

        I posted pics of my OOT bags here:
        http://bestdestinati....ictures-59940/

        #64 MaggieandJay

        MaggieandJay
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,029 posts

          Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:44 PM

          They look awesome!!!
          Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

          #65 angelov321

          angelov321
          • Member
          • 548 posts

            Posted 06 June 2010 - 05:37 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Leigh17
            I haven't figured out the packing yet. I don't know if I should put it all in one suitcase (if it will even fit in one), spread it out among our luggage, put it all in a rubbermaid container that I can leave behind in Mexico, or something else...I'll let you know how we decide to get it all down there.

            I posted pics of my OOT bags here:
            http://bestdestinati....ictures-59940/
            WOW!!!! They came out great!!! I could only wish mines came out like that.

            Only a few weeks left..time flies! I cant wait to hear your review of MP and see lots of pics. Good luck getting everything there. I would love to hear how you managed travelling with everything. :)

            #66 MaggieandJay

            MaggieandJay
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,029 posts

              Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Leigh17
              We leave 3 weeks from today...still so much to do! I'm working on OOT bags right now. Once I get my last couple of orders from VistaPrint, they'll be done. I need to figure out what I'm going to pack all this stuff in to take to Cancun. I don't think I own enough luggage.
              Checking in on you Leigh? How are you doing? Excited??
              Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

              #67 Leigh17

              Leigh17
              • Jr. Member
              • 339 posts

                Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
                Checking in on you Leigh? How are you doing? Excited??
                I'm excited, but I had my first small panic attack yesterday when I realized how much we still have to do (& how little time we have to do it). We just got back from another dance lesson tonight--I don't think there's enough time for us to improve. We also still have to get our iPod music list together since I really don't want to pay for a DJ which is way more expensive than just having the equipment there with a technician. My FI still doesn't have a shirt to go with his suit for the wedding, but at least he bought shoes this weekend. If I could just get these last deatils done, I'd feel a lot better. But I'm not worried about the resort details at all. I feel like I finally have all the answers from the resort, so now I just have to work on these last details that I have to take care of before we leave!

                Thanks for checking in. I'll keep you guys updated.

                #68 angelov321

                angelov321
                • Member
                • 548 posts

                  Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:23 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Leigh17
                  I'm excited, but I had my first small panic attack yesterday when I realized how much we still have to do (& how little time we have to do it). We just got back from another dance lesson tonight--I don't think there's enough time for us to improve. We also still have to get our iPod music list together since I really don't want to pay for a DJ which is way more expensive than just having the equipment there with a technician. My FI still doesn't have a shirt to go with his suit for the wedding, but at least he bought shoes this weekend. If I could just get these last deatils done, I'd feel a lot better. But I'm not worried about the resort details at all. I feel like I finally have all the answers from the resort, so now I just have to work on these last details that I have to take care of before we leave!

                  Thanks for checking in. I'll keep you guys updated.
                  I dont know what type of style you plan on your FI wearing for the wedding, but we're doing the typical white shirt and tan suit. We just went to Macy's in the Galleria this past weekend to look for a suit for FH and Cubavera has shirts on sale for 40% off. They had a pretty good slection of different styles.

                  #69 Leigh17

                  Leigh17
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 339 posts

                    Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:32 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by angelov321
                    I dont know what type of style you plan on your FI wearing for the wedding, but we're doing the typical white shirt and tan suit. We just went to Macy's in the Galleria this past weekend to look for a suit for FH and Cubavera has shirts on sale for 40% off. They had a pretty good slection of different styles.
                    Thanks for the tip. I'll try to get him to go to Macy's & see if he can find something he likes. He's being very picky, & now is not the time to be picky--he just need to find something!

                    #70 angelov321

                    angelov321
                    • Member
                    • 548 posts

                      Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:24 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Leigh17
                      Thanks for the tip. I'll try to get him to go to Macy's & see if he can find something he likes. He's being very picky, & now is not the time to be picky--he just need to find something!
                      I totally understand your frustration! I think the sale ends tomorrow, aleast thats what it says online.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users