? lean out diet

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kimmy44

• 53 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:56 PM

Hey Ladies,

I've been working out like crazy and eating pretty healthy but I want to lose a bit more fat & get my abs really lean for my wedding. I've got 32 days until we leave, anyone know of any good (& safe!) leaning out/cutting diets? Thanks!

#2 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 04:13 PM

I'm in the exact same situation and dates! I have been working out like mad and I know there are some pretty awesome muscles under there, just have to uncover them!!

#3 hat0112

• 1,219 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:07 PM

I haven’t tried it yet, but Jillian Michael’s book Making the Cut has a great diet and exercise program to get you really lean and super fit. I heard from some other people that did it that said they got great results. I have the book, but I need to get into better shape before I do it. I plan on doing it before my BD shoot and before the wedding.
        Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#4 mnh1983

• 743 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:30 AM

Just make sure when dieting that you still eat. If you cut out meals or anything, your body will start using up any muscle you've built. My recommendation is to just kick up the cardio to burn more calories and try to stick around 1200 calories per day.

#5 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:40 AM

Yep, keeping your muscles fueled throughout the day is key... I'm trying to follow the Eat Clean diet, but I think I'm just eating too much of the right foods :/

I work out every morning but I think I'm going to start upping the cardio in the evenings as well...

#6 angelov321

• 548 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:51 AM

I agree! Dont cut out meals and definitely up your cardio. BUT, also increase your incline if youre using a treadmill or elliptical. The resistance will help you build muscle, burn off more calories and burn fat. Also, try eating more organic foods and keep your calorie intake low. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users