Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#801 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:54 AM

on a happier note, i have a general question...

do you guys think the resort would be ok with me bringing turquoise flower petals to spread down the aisle for the ceremony? or would it cause too much of a mess/issues about cleaning up? lol hmmm maybe i'll email the WC and ask.. (thinking while typing here)

#802 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:24 AM

Lua - At first I thought it was violence related (when I read your post) so I went to check it out, because I hadn't heard of it.  It was a natural gas explosion at the resort.  It was at the Grand Riviera Princess, just so everyone knows the specific resort.  Either way it's still really scary and really sad, but it does make me feel better that it wasn't due to violence that is taking place up near the US/Mexico border.

Tris - Beautiful flower!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#803 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:49 AM

Laura I would def contact your WC every resort is so different my resort would probably charge a fee for having to clean it up lol

#804 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:51 AM

Invites went in the mail this morning, I cant wait to start getting some RSVP's!!

138 days to go!!!!

#805 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Laura I would def contact your WC every resort is so different my resort would probably charge a fee for having to clean it up lol

Yeah, I was thinking it might not be so easy to clean up on the sand... but would look so good!!!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Invites went in the mail this morning, I cant wait to start getting some RSVP's!!

138 days to go!!!!

so exciting!!!!!  wow it all seems so much closer when you start counting down the days!! we leave april 6 so 142 days until we leave, 145 days until we say i do!! it's going to start flying soon :)

#806 Teira1031

Teira1031
            • 766 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:49 AM

Mine finally went in the mail today too! I had them in my car the end of last week but kept forgetting to drop them bythe post office! I also can't wait to get some rsvp's even though I pretty mug know who is and isn't going. Let the countdown begin ladies!

#807 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:57 AM

LOL, I did the same thing Ive had them ready to go just havent felt like stopping by the post office

#808 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

Congrats on getting them out ladies!!!  I loved getting all of my RSVPs back!  I have heard from everyone that we invited to Mexico, since we did only close friends and family for that.  I'm amazed that I have heard from everyone already!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#809 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:44 AM

Ok, Im going to the bridal shop in 30 min!! And I HOPE to purchase a dress!! Wish me luck ladies!!!!!

#810 knitgirl13

knitgirl13
                    • 276 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:59 AM

Good luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users