Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#541 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:40 AM

Lua - LOVE the teaser picture!!  I can tell by looking at that one that the rest will be amazing!!  I'm so happy that you finally received some pictures and you'll receive the rest by the end of this weekend!!!

Teira - I definitely like the first pair of shoes better!  I agree with Lisa that you'll be able to add bling to that one, plus it will probably be easier than adding the rhinestones to the second pair.

Lisa - I'm so glad you were able to decide on the dress!  You certainly couldn't go wrong, they were both absolutely beautiful!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#542 Lua

Lua
    • 1,231 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:16 AM

thanks ladies!!! we were both so excited with the teasers we recieved! I think she's going to drop off the cd at our house tonight! :)  I still can't believe she has 189 shots for us! wow!

Teira - I like the first pair :)  would be less work adding some bling if you wanted vs. adding all those stones!

Lisa - congrats on getting the dress!!! :) happy for you

#543 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:24 AM

Im in need of some creativity ladies, Im working on the labels for my first aid kits and Im looking for a cute or funny saying to put on them, Ive looked on here and nothing seems to grab me, any ideas? Thanks!!!

#544 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:41 AM

Hmmm.. I'll get my thinking cap on!  I'm also going to need to make some labels for my first aid kits soon. I have bubbles as well that I need to do labels for.

#545 Teira1031

Teira1031
          • 766 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:04 AM

Thanks for the shoe input everybody, Im going with the first pair and will just add a little bling or shoe clip or something!

Lisa ~ congrats on decided on the dress! Youre going to look fabulous!

Brandy~ my thinking cap is on as well for first aid kit sayings!

Happy Friday Ladies!

#546 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:13 AM

Airlines have posted some better rates for April! We booked our flight home, now we just have to figure out our flight there!

#547 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:36 AM

Mocha - Are they primarily Canadian airlines?  I'm assuming so..  When did you check?  I'm curious because I checked last night and nothing had changed.  I understand you are in a completely different place, but if you checked this morning I should check too!

Lua - Are you doing bubbles to bring to the resort with you? 

#548 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:38 AM

Ellabaja - yes, Canadian. But Thursday is often a good time to check for any flights.

#549 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:48 AM

Ellabaja - yes, I bought a pack of these from Michael's for $6 or something (ithink there are 36 of them) using one of their 50% off coupons

1007-8017_m.jpg

I got some turquise ribbon for them and am just going to make some sort of label. THey'll be given to the guests to use once we're announced as hubby and wife! :)

#550 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:08 AM

Mocha - Excellent, I always check on Wednesday's and then just randomly!  Since your prices have changed... maybe there is still hope!!

Lua - I'm SO glad you mentioned the bubbles!  I had purchased a bunch of bubbles before when we were planning a wedding here at home and was trying to figure out what the heck to do with them!  I will just bring them to Mexico now!! Yay!  Thanks for the random mention of the bubbles!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users