April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5011 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Erin, where did he propose? We live pretty much halfway between Niagara and Mississauga. My FI was going to propose in Niagara gorge as the back up plan.

Every time we go over the border I beg to go to Target just to look around!

He proposed over near the overlook on the rounded side...  it was just outside the building that the Niagara Falls experience thing is...  I love falls though! 

Originally Posted by Lua 
     LMAO!! I am definitely excited for them to be built up here. There is a Zellers in my little town and I'm really hoping it's one of the first to be turned into Target!

I've been to a Zellers up in Mississauga before...  Target would definitely be good for that place!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#5012 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:20 PM

Erin, it is simply gorgeous there! I hope you got some pictures of your actual engagement.

#5013 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
      • 563 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:35 PM

Lua - You could also try Boathouse for bandeau tops.  I got one at the Oshawa Centre Boathouse on the weekend, and they are pretty reasonably priced (surprisingly).

Originally Posted by Lua 

there are tops I want in several stores here.. i'm just too cheap! LMAO! ...

if old navy doesn't get any more in stock, i might get this from La Senza...http://www.lasenza.c...-top?160001-019

#5014 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Hanna20 

Hi Laura,

Have you tried ordering what you want from OldNavy.ca (the Canadian site)? I woinder if shipping would be different getting it through there? I also just received a 30% off coupon for Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic (just for the Canadian stores) which can also be used online so if you're interested I can email it to you....

Hanna - I wish!!! unfortunately they are out of stock in my size at old navy.ca

Originally Posted by CSandCK2 

Lua - You could also try Boathouse for bandeau tops.  I got one at the Oshawa Centre Boathouse on the weekend, and they are pretty reasonably priced (surprisingly).

Yeah, I saw the ones at boatbouse on the weekend. Was hoping to pay a bit less, but at least I know if I can't find anything by the last minute, I will go there.

#5015 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:03 PM

OK ladies... need your 100% HONEST opinions! (no offense taken if they're bad)

so... I just made this out of some of the leftover fabric taken from my dress while watching the Bachelor (I have it paused just as he's about to propose btw) ;)

thoughts??? (please ignore the wet glue under the beads lol I was too anxious to share it)

DSC03217.jpg

If you gals honestly think it looks ok, I'm thinking of attaching an alligator clip on the back and using for my hair flower.

#5016 lisadias

lisadias
            • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

Ok I have been MIA again.

Brandy-OMG I am getting so excited and nervous for you. Sooo soon! Yikes. that cake was beautiful for your shower, glad to hear you had a great time.

Teira-everything looks amazing, congrats!

Laura-Try walmart, they had a sale on bandeaus recently.

Ok so I finally broke down and ordered koozies from this site ruffle bottom1.jpgruffle bottom4.jpgruffle bottom back.jpgruffle bottom5.jpgruffle flamenco dress.jpg

#5017 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:12 PM

Laura I think the material of the flower looks awesome but I am not too particular about the beads inside. I think I would add some bling with a small brooch or something. You can usually find them pretty cheap in kiosks in the mall or at the flea market or even at michaels with a coupon. Honest opinion. :)

#5018 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:13 PM

Lisa - i try to check walmart every week when we're there for groceries... will have to just keep checking! :) ... i like the first bottom out of those.

#5019 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:14 PM

thank you for your opinion!! i don't think i'm liking the beads much either now that they're on. at least i can take them off easily.  i plan on going to michaels tomorrow, so maybe i'll find something good there

#5020 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

Laura the one that says jackson1980 or victoria bridal? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users