Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4991 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:09 AM

if i got that white top, it would match all 3 of the bottoms that i have already so i could save some $

#4992 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:13 AM

Thats really cute Laura!!

#4993 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:17 AM

i can't believe all the last minute things i keep coming up with LOL .. with only 3 weeks to go, i thought i'd be ready to go by now, but nope!!

tonight i've decided that i'm going to try and make my own hair flower (out of extra dress fabric) because i still haven't even gotten that!!

#4994 hutchets

hutchets
        • 195 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:18 AM

Cute starfish flats!

Theresa
          Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

#4995 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:19 AM

oh and we just had one more person book too!! (that's 2 more in the past week) .. crazy people.  thankfully I do have enough stuff OOT bag-wise for my cousin (who booked early last week) ... but the one who booked friday is FI's buddy and FI says "too bad, he doesn't get anything because he's too late" LOL

#4996 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:42 AM

Laura, did you check La Vie en Rose? I was there on the weekend and they have turquoise. Otherwise, maybe you can enlist some of Cdn girls to check our local Old Navy stores for the size you need? Shipping to Canada is even worse when you consider that there's usually a separate bill for customs too.

#4997 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:56 AM

Mocha - yeah, I did check our La Vie en Rose last week when I went to get my cover-up. they do have exactly waht I want bathing suit wise, but just not at the price I'd like to spend unfortunately... I'm going to try and make it over to La Senza tomorrow after work. Or even today if I'm feeling ambitious ;)

#4998 Teira1031

Teira1031
                • 766 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:06 AM

No target in Canada?! I would die! Target is my absolute favorite store of all time!

#4999 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

No target in Canada?! I would die! Target is my absolute favorite store of all time!

LMAO!!! .. Target actually just bought out Zellers in Canada, so they finally ARE coming! just probably not for another year or two.. I've never been to one!

#5000 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:17 AM

Ahh, this isn't working right for me today!  I tried to do the multi-quote, and I just can't....

The first thing I was going to comment on was Laura's comment about Mississauga.... I love that place!  Well, it's interesting to me, I should say.  The last three years we have gone up to two Toronto for a Red Sox/Jays games, and stayed in Mississauga!  Actually, the last time we were up, we had taken FI's boys to Niagara Falls, and that's where FI proposed!  I'm actually looking to get tickets for this year again!  I just love it up there!

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

Teira, I agree!  I pretty much die all the time, because we don't have a Target in the state.  They have one over in NY, which I plan on going to very soon... within the next couple of weeks.  I really wish we could get a Target...  Vermont is such a hard state to bring business into because of all the laws!  So not fair!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users