• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4581 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:25 PM

Meggers this was for you!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by baileybride2b 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! I had no idea about this option at all!!!  Good travel agent :P  Oh well......I am sooo calling her tomorrow to upgrade.

Again THANK  YOU

#4582 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:32 PM

Bailey-I am also travelling with air transat(as is all canadian girls I think) and if you set up a group with them the bride and groom automatically get some extra luggage also. You and your fiance should get 66pounds each for your checked bag and 22lbs for your carry on. I think club class is 33pounds for the carry on but I could be wrong, I have checked the site in a while. Ask her about this. I think you only need a minimum of 10people to qualify as a group with they all booked with air transat. Good luck. I am like Queen Diva where family members all gave me their additional luggage so I think I will be ok but thing I need about 5bags to get my stuff down there!!!

#4583 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
      • 100 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

Well it's weird that my travel agent hasn't mentioned ANYHTING like this at all!!  I even asked as Bride and Groom if we get extra bag and she said no!  I wonder if I should (if I am allowed) to call the tour operator myself and ask.

Well you guys have given me something to run on anyway!  REALLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Bailey-I am also travelling with air transat(as is all canadian girls I think) and if you set up a group with them the bride and groom automatically get some extra luggage also. You and your fiance should get 66pounds each for your checked bag and 22lbs for your carry on. I think club class is 33pounds for the carry on but I could be wrong, I have checked the site in a while. Ask her about this. I think you only need a minimum of 10people to qualify as a group with they all booked with air transat. Good luck. I am like Queen Diva where family members all gave me their additional luggage so I think I will be ok but thing I need about 5bags to get my stuff down there!!!

#4584 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Brandy 

I was missing in action for a bit and missed waaay tooo much!!!

Well I guess I'll jump into the latest topic aloe..... believe it or not I found some aloe at our grocery store, I had no luck with target or walmart, so I would try your grocery stores they have a fairly small travel section but thats where I ended up spotting some!

This is where I got my scope actually, at the grocery store's travel section!  Great idea!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4585 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
          • 100 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:54 PM

Okay so does anyone have any cute ideas for a couple sentances thanking the guests for coming?  I am attaching a card to the gifts I'll be putting at the tabel for them, but I wanted to write something that sounds good on the cards.  I am completely uncreative when it comes to stuff like that!!

I had seen a nice one somewhere on this website before and I'll be damned if I could find it again!!

#4586 tris

tris
            • 609 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:42 PM

Lisa - I'm actually going with WestJet. It ended up being cheaper for us to go that route. It may have a lot to do with it being the beginning of the off season though.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#4587 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:16 PM

I'm flying West Jet too because we booked directly through the resort. Tris if you booked your flight before November you get two free checked bags and two carry ons. We also called West Jet and got a discount code for our guests. It didn't matter where they were flying from or when, they just had to travel a week before or after our wedding date to or from Cancun.

#4588 KathyW

KathyW
                • 123 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

Hi Im getting married at the Royal :) When is your date?

Originally Posted by themartins 

Hi Everyone!

Is anyone else getting married at the royal in cancun?

33 booked including bride and groom

#4589 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:17 AM

You could do something like I did for my oot bag tags only attaching it to your favors here they are.... they say thank you and you have made this day even more special

Okay so does anyone have any cute ideas for a couple sentances thanking the guests for coming?  I am attaching a card to the gifts I'll be putting at the tabel for them, but I wanted to write something that sounds good on the cards.  I am completely uncreative when it comes to stuff like that!!

I had seen a nice one somewhere on this website before and I'll be damned if I could find it again!!

#4590 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:17 AM

Bailey what are you giving as gifts? Maybe you could try to come up with a pun of some sort?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users