April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3531 kitty25967

kitty25967
  • 320 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:57 AM

I think my FI ordered off TV but here is a link I found

Where do you get this insanity thing?  I wanna try it now!

#3532 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:58 AM

I'd like to try Insanity.  I have my kickbutt class at the gym tonight.  It's basically equivalent to running a few miles (in my opinion). 

And just for the record, never do 21 day shipping from Vistaprint.  takes too dang long!!!!!!  I'm supposed to get my shipment today but I'm only at work for another hour and I'm growing very impatient!!! :o)

#3533 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:09 PM

Tisha, That's funny. I was too cheap to get anything less than 21 days and I got an email saying it shipped 8 days early. I figured the long shipping was the only way to discourage me from ordering more.

#3534 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:09 PM

LOL, dont you hate that!! You want to hurry up and get home to open your package!! Ive skipped the gym before bc I was in too big of a hurry to get home and open my koozies, but we all know how that went lol!!!

#3535 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:15 PM

I actually usually do the 21 day shipping because anything I've ever ordered has ALWAYS shipped early.  It's something that I need for the OOT bags, which I technically don't need until 4/26...  so I've got some time!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3536 kitty25967

kitty25967
            • 320 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

I start forgetting that I've ordered things....Especially if it takes them a while to come in.  I am so anxious and then get side tracked, so it's like Christmas when I come home LOL  My FI has just gotten use to saying "you got another package today."  He will act uninterested until I open then he is quick to check out what's inside.  Just got my MOB, Bride, & MOH rhinestone pins in yesterday for my shower.  They are cute...I will post a pic when I get home.

Originally Posted by Brandy 

LOL, dont you hate that!! You want to hurry up and get home to open your package!! Ive skipped the gym before bc I was in too big of a hurry to get home and open my koozies, but we all know how that went lol!!!

#3537 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

I guess i've been lucky with vista!!! i picked 21 day shipping last time i ordered i got it 3 days later!

#3538 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:42 PM

yay! found my something "borrowed"!

I'm going to borrow this from my sister-in-law :)

http://www.tiffany.c...6-ri -ni 0-t -k

#3539 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                  • 899 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:53 PM

I got my order.  Kinda bummed on the turn out for the door hangers (there's a blurry look behind the words for some reason).  Oh well, they look good from a distance!

#3540 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
                    • 100 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:58 PM

Hey Kitty, Insanity is pretty intense.  I love it though, what a great workout!!

Originally Posted by kitty25967 

....not to get off any subject, ...there are a lot on this thread, but my FI and I started our workouts for our "beach" bodies/ "wedding" bodies the other day.  We are doing the "Insanity" program which is 60 days.  We have the P90X but chose the Insanity instead.  Anyone tried this?  It is day 3 and I already feel like I have gotten my butt kicked!  We are trying to change our diet as well, and have been really watching what we eat.  I'm trying to increase our protein since that seems to be what everyone says to do.  If anyone is tracking their workout as well you can add me as a buddy on www.teambeachbody.com under the same name.  Maybe we can encourage each other.  I hate to workout so this is a big step for me!

Brandy....I am looking for that pink dress on sears and I can't find it..was it in store or online?  I also have an address in the states (with me being so close to the border I can get it shipped there) so if it's on the US site could you let me know...Thanks in advance!! I love it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users