Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3131 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

that's good advice Brandy. i LOVE my dress, but there was a point after I bought it that i was still watching Say Yes To The Dress and looking online at dresses.  I had to stop myself because I kept seeing different styles that I really liked and started worrying that mine wasn't the right one!

#3132 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:57 AM

It was my favorite out of the 300 (well it felt like that many) that i tried on and I knew I had to make a decision in October so I bought it and have not been shopping since but now that it has arrived I think i am a little freaked out and scared it won't look right. I did stop looking except in regards to the TTD i showed you because it was so comfortable and simple enough for the TTD. I tried the knockoff route first and didn't like the dress at all, it was too big and too many mistakes were made from what I wanted so I felt rushed into getting an original due to delivery times and the fact that they were discontinuing my dress that weekend so I had to make a decision. Just not sure it was the right one.

Maybe I will feel better tomorrow when I see it and try it on in the right size.

#3133 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:59 AM

i would stay positive Lisa! :) all this worry could be for nothing and you'll fall completely in love with your dress tomorrow! :)

#3134 tris

tris
        • 609 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

over 100 new posts!! Ladies you're crazy!! It's stupid busy at work today... I hate Friday's for that reason, either SUPER slow or SUPER busy! I have like 5 clients calling/emailing me non-stop about about how they NEED their projects done for the weekend. You can't rush creativity people!!! Real estate agents are the worst clients. UGH.

Brandy, you are KILLING me with all of these gorgeous dresses! I had the same "I don't know if this is right for me" moment but after trying on the dress again before my fitting I died all over again. My BM who came with was stunned. No one expected me to pick such a simple dress, but it's so understated beautiful it's ridiculous. And I've yet to see a dress that looks anything like it. I pick it up March 1st so I can't wait to post a pic. It's Allure 1907, but I got it cut into a sweetheart top. It's all lace with a little detail around the waist, a really low back, and it's super fitted mermaid. (Sorry, you all got me so excited about my dress again!!)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#3135 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

So true Laura, thanks!

#3136 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:01 AM

Lisa, I think we all have that fear.. what if it doesnt fit, what if it doesnt look like I remember it, what if it fits different bc I lost or gained weight, so  many what ifs, I know, trust me its going to look great on you I just know it!!!!!!!

#3137 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:02 AM

See Tris, and I remember back when you thought you made the wrong choice!  Trust me ladies you pick the dress for a reason!

#3138 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:06 AM

You are soooo right! Thanks ladies and I will be sure to keep you posted on my crazy emotional status on saturday ;)

#3139 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:08 AM

Not to mention the reality of everything is really starting to sink in for all of us I mean we are 2 months away!!!!!!  We all just want everything to be perfect, its natural!

#3140 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:09 AM

Is that DH Gate site good?  And are the dresses good?  The dress I bought for my niece didn't fit so we are looking again, but the prices on that site look good....what are your thoughts?

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users