Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2871 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:56 AM

Wow Cubavera is quick! I ordered FI suit on Sunday and its going to be delivered on Thursday!

#2872 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:13 AM

Ok, so Im pretty much stuck on what to do about additional flowers.

The resort charges waaaaay too much for additional flowers, so here is what I am considering for my only bridesmaid and possibly for the mothers.

I was thinking of getting her a parasol, what do you ladies think?  And if I get it Im not sure what color I should get, her dress is coral, so Im not sure if I want to get a white/ivory parasol or a turquoise parasol?

!B1Rj7F!CWk~$(KGrHqR,!h!Ew5FLnpjpBMdyY,zi7!~~0_3.jpg

#2873 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:22 AM

Well, since I will be upgrading my bouquet they said that I can give my bridesmaid the one that comes with the BB package.  But I love the parosol idea.....I think I like the ivory

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2874 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:29 AM

i really like the parasol idea Brandy! :)  i'm liking the ivory too

#2875 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:40 AM

APOLA-Thank you so much for sharing that!

Mocha-they want to charge $450 to cancel but I never though about rescheduling. Ahhh forget it, I got too much going on right now to worry about $150bucks!

Brandy-Can't wait to see the koozies and the suit you ordered. Still have ordered FI's yet, we need to get him measured still. I vote White!!!!

OMG kathy I am addicted to those ice cream machines. I went on a carnival cruise once and loved it!!!!! The Riu resorts also have them lol

Laura the bags and tags look great, can't wait to see how the iron ons turn out.

Jwetli-welcome and this is what I plan on using. I may change it around a bit but this is what I have so far. It's still a little cheesy for me so I might have to change some wording but you get the idea.

Sand Ceremony

"Today, Lisa and Jason, have chosen to commemorate their marriage through the celebration of the Sand Ceremony. As you stand beside the ocean, may your love always be as constant as the tide; waves flowing endlessly from the depths of the sea. Just as water is the eternal force of life, so is love. Love is the force that allows us to face fear and uncertainty with courage.
            You have just sealed your relationship by giving and receiving of rings. But although you will be sharing one life, never forget that you are two separate people. Cherish and affirm your differences. Love each other. Keep your commitment primary. Together you will laugh and cry, be sick and well, be happy and angry, share and grow. Grow sometimes together, sometimes separately.
            To symbolize this union and the importance of the individuals within the marriage, two separate colors of sand will be combined. Each one holds its own unique beauty, strength, and character. They can stand on their own and be whole, without need of anything else. However when these two are blended together they create an entirely new and extraordinarily more intricate entity.
            Each grain of sand brings to the mixture a lasting beauty that forever enriches the combination. Please pour the sand into this common container to symbolize the union of your two lives.
            (Begin pouring sand)
            Jason and Lisa, just as these grains of sand can never be separated and poured again into the individual container, so will your marriage be a molding of two individual personalities, bonded together forming one heart, one life, and one family.

#2876 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:55 AM

I just got a code from victorias secret for their new suits

spring11

$15 off $100

$30 off $150

$75 off $250

#2877 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:59 AM

How cute are these!!

#2878 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:01 AM

Laura - I'm happy to hear you got everything yesterday!!  I love the luggage tags with the blue loops and I like the idea of of the flat bottom bags!

Brandy - I agree with Tenny, I like the ivory better than the turquoise to go with the coral dress.

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2879 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:01 AM

Lisa - I love your Sand ceremony wording....it's your wedding so its going to be lovey dovey  :-)

Brandy thanks for thoes codes!!!!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2880 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:03 AM

ooo i love those suits!!!

oh LADIES! do any of you watch The Bachelor?????? If so, Emily wore a super cute turquoise bathing suit cover up last night. I WANT IT!!!! but have no idea where it's from.  any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users