Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2761 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:12 PM

Tenny - Where did you get the cake topper?

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2762 tris

tris
    • 609 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:35 PM

Teira - that is so adorable and sexy at the same time! I love it!! I need to get on top of the lingerie shopping. BD shoot is 2 weeks away!

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#2763 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:49 PM

I can't believe I didn't post this earlier....  (I actually had even just logged off my computer and logged back on so I could come back on here to post this.)

Today is three months out for us!  Like Tris said yesterday, I'm one of the last ones....  so most of the rest of you are just about 2 months!

#2764 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

A great website I found for lingerie with great prices and free shipping on orders over $60 www.glamorose.com

#2765 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:50 AM

Teira! That outfit is hot, and thanks for the website, they have a lot of great stuff on there!

#2766 lisadias

lisadias
            • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:10 AM

Teira-I love that outfit. I would love to get something similar. Thanks for the website I am totally going to check it out.

Tenny-I bought that sand ceremony set but in White.

#2767 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

I have gotten so much accomplished today!!  My MOH came over and we put together the bouquets for my MOH and 2 BMs. 

006.JPG008.JPG

010.JPG

So, the first two pictures are all three bouquets together.  Then the third is one of them.  There are 6 gerbera daises, 8 mini ranunculuses, and one BIG calla lily.  Then I have a purple butterfly jewel in each of them.

We also put together the bags, which you can kind of see in the background, but I'm going to post separately.

#2768 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:24 PM

Alright, so we did two different bags, and still have some other stuff...  First, here is basically all the stuff going into the OOT bags.

001.JPG

So this morning I went to Bath & Body Works, and got some lotion (which they were doing a promotional thing for a new scent coming out) so they were $1/each.  Then I picked up nail files that were also $1/each.  And also got the candles right in the front-center.  Those were 3/$5!!

We also have Advil, wet wipes, zantac, Orbit gum, Shout wipes, hand sanitizer, scope, lint roller, word find/sudoku puzzle books (both in one book), fruit punch mix (the put in individual bottles of water), Johnson/Johnson first aid kit, Pepto-Bismol, floss sticks...and I think that's it.  Of course I still have the welcome letter, English-to-Spanish words, restaurant options, and I think something else...I just can't think of it.  I do have some snack things that I want to get from Costco, but I want to wait a little bit.

020.JPG014.JPG015.JPG

017.JPG

And my luggage tags....

018.JPG019.JPG

#2769 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:20 PM

Wow Erin! Now that I see everything together, I wonder how much luggage we will all need to bring everything. Your bouquets look great. Nice selection of flowers.

The only thing I got accomplished today was tank tops for me & the girls. I found clearance tank tops at Old Navy for $2.99 and then an additional 50% off! And they had fuchsia in all our sizes. I have had the iron-ons for a while, but the one that said Bride was in pink and I had an extra Bridesmaid one. So it took a while, but I rearranged the stones on the extra one to read Bride to be.

Here's the end result. Hopefully none of the stones fall off!

110130-160941.jpg

#2770 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

Mocha, I love your tank tops!!!!  Very nice job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users