Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2701 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:19 PM

Laura - I actually really like it in black. Good luck on the drive tonight. Where exactly are you headed?

Tenny - I think I'm going to just look around and see what kind of vases I can find that aren't specifically for sand ceremony. I might even check the dollar stores?

#2702 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
    • 194 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

Hey ladies! I went to Bath and Body Works yesterday to pick up some miniature hand sanitzers and same across the most adorable candles!! Right now, they have their "island" line small candles 3 for $5. Check them out! They come in orange, white, pink, green-- they are perfect for OOT bags or bridal shower favors. Each one of them have a cute name "Island Margarita" or "Pink Sangria", etc. Just had to pass it along!! I fell in love with them.

#2703 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:24 PM

mocha - i'm kinda liking the black too but am worried it might look too stark? hmmm.. i'm going to play with it at home for sure.  and thanks for the luck! hehe we're heading to Cornwall ... so from Bowmanville, we're looking at just under 4 hrs of driving.  I hope we don't run into any snow!!

#2704 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:28 PM

Thanks for the info Michele, I'll go there this weekend!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2705 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

all right ladies - i'm skipping out of work early to get on the road asap.

hope you all have a great weekend!!!

#2706 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:43 PM

Safe drive and we can't wait to see pictures of you in your dress!

#2707 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

I had the same issue when i start bootcamp back in september, i had pictured the weight just falling off but ive actually only lost about 10 lbs but my body has been totally transforming, definitely more muscle tone but weight wize it hasnt been much difference. Your body will start feeling different and you'll start to notice the changes even if its not losing the lbs.

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Tenny, that was the only thing I could think of, but you think really after only 2 weeks Im already gaining muscle

#2708 Teira1031

Teira1031
                • 766 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:39 PM

you look gorgeous! Its so funny we all talk every day and i never know what anybody looks like other than the few who have up close siggy pictures! I think i always pictured you with blonde hair for some reason lol anyways you FI is going to LOVE his book!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

I just got a soft cover one from shutterfly. The funny thing is, they thought there was a mistake in it, so they sent me a second one for free and a voucher for a free bigger one! I think it was less than $5. I need to start looking for a really nice one for the BD pictures. Oh, and here's another picture from my shoot. I think I might use it as the first page.

1168994555_ri5k5505.jpg

#2709 Teira1031

Teira1031
                  • 766 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

Target has a bunch of super cute suits in right now and most are on sale for $14 per piece and they have a bunch of mix n match ones.

Originally Posted by Lua 

i desperately need bathing suits!! i need to start shopping soon...

#2710 Teira1031

Teira1031
                    • 766 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:51 PM

Also a great site to order swim suits on is Untitled.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users