• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1991 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:17 AM

oh wow! what a great gift!!!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

That's so funny. FI used to change the channel to that for me just to keep me on the treadmill. Until I started just standing there to watch it.

Got the best wedding gift so far today, my boss is giving me an extra week of paid vacation!

#1992 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

That's so funny. FI used to change the channel to that for me just to keep me on the treadmill. Until I started just standing there to watch it.

Got the best wedding gift so far today, my boss is giving me an extra week of paid vacation!

Usually when I'm at the gym, I watch some kind of wedding showing or I watch cake boss...which I guess is just kind of evil towards myself...but I love it!

That's an awesome wedding gift!!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1993 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:40 AM

I almost turned it to Say Yes To The Dress last night when i got on the treadmill, but I then remembered that I have forbid myself to watch it until after the wedding ;)  (...i love my dress...i love my dress... i love my dress lol) So.. I watched Entertainment Tonight instead ;)

#1994 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:12 AM

I have been very lucky and not been interested in any other dress since I picked mine out over a year ago.  Of course I like a bunch of them, but haven't had the urge to try them on or anything like that.  I usually watch the wedding day make over show, but it wasn't on last night!

#1995 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:47 AM

I still watch the show, I don't love my dress, but I'm not looking anymore. I'm sure FI will think I'm gorgeous no matter what I wear and I will be happy.

#1996 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:04 AM

i keep seeing dresses around here that i think i like more than mine.. hopefully i'll love mine again in 2 weeks when the alterations should be complete!

#1997 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:21 AM

I love a lot of different dresses, but for whatever reason I have no urge to try others on.  I'm excited to go to my first fitting in two weeks...I haven't had my dress on since November 2009!

#1998 Teira1031

Teira1031
                • 766 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:38 AM

I am taking my laptop to work today in hopes of getting lots of wedding stuff done! Hopefully i can stay focussed because I keep feeling like im not accomplishing anything lately. I cant decide on anything! its driving me nuts! i second guess every decision i make... today my dilema is chair sashes, tablecloths & napkins...not sure which fabric to do?! satin, organza, polyester, taffeta?! What are you ladies using? heres some table set up for my inspiration

400x400px-a682b6c7_1052.jpgimages.jpg

#1999 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                  • 1,541 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:02 AM

I'm not doing any of that, so I'm really not any help, sorry!  I love your inspiration pictures though!  I've seen many pictures of the two colors together and I love them every time!!  Good luck!

#2000 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:11 AM

I just had to share.... I just got the confirmation email from the spa for all of our (mine, my MOH, BMs, and mother's) appointments the day of!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users