Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

lol, Mocha I can just see the chamber maid at the hotel picking up the iron and wondering what went on there!! Thank goodness for walmart!!! >

I just had to come on here quickly to make you all laugh. I was putting another iron-on onto a bikini bottom and melted right through the whole swimsuit. I'm so glad it was just a cheap one from Walmart so I was able to laugh when it happened. Thank goodness it was only $7! But now I still have to buy another bottom and try again. ha ha! Oh and now the iron has a rhinestone "E" stuck to it. Not too sure how to explain that one to the hotel.

Mocha, thats just too funny!!!!!!

Oh girls lookin good! I cant wait to see the rest, you make me wish I would have done one!! Maybe for our one year hmmmm

so I went to Michaels yet again last night on the hunt for some iron-on rhinestones but no luck... I did find these luggage tags on clearance for $1 though and couldn't not get them!!! Saves me from worrying about having to make my own! ;)

DSC03042.jpg

FI get's the striped one, and here's a close-up, non-blurry version of mine! So cute!!

DSC03041.jpg

I also actually FINISHED a project!!!! LOL  honestly, I think this is the first thing that I've actually fully completed!

My bubbles!!! (all I did was tie ribbon on them lol but it took a whole episode of GLEE to do!) ;)

DSC03046.jpg

DSC03045.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

Originally Posted by kitty25967 View Post

Question regarding ceremony music.  Though I am very un-traditional (hence a DW!)  I do kind of like the idea of playing "here comes the bride" for my processional.  Is that odd for a beach wedding?  I just listened to it and got chills.  I can't wait to be THE Bride.  I've been in and to a lot of weddings and it's finally my turn!  This may have already been discussed so sorry.  Just listen to it and you will get excited as well!  I want to play "fun" music for the rest.  Is anyone else using traditional music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgh9XTkQTDI

I don't think it is weird either.   I am walking down the aisle to The Wedding Song by Kenny G.

Laura, I love the luggage tags and the bubbles!  That is such a steal on the luggage tags!!  Your completed project of the bubbles gives some inspiration to do mine!  I wanted to add food coloring to mine and my MOH and I tried it one day...  we tested it out on the snow to see if it might stain clothing (or my dress) and it totally changed the color of the snow (and froze the bubbles) so we are not doing that.  I'm just going to do ribbon, but hadn't really gotten around to it! 

I planned on making up a little card to attach to the bubbles, but considering how long it's taking to do the luggage tags, I decided just ribbon will be fine.  I've been putting off doing them for so long, so i'm glad to just finally have something done!!!

We've officially made a dinner date at my parents' house this Saturday, so I'm determined to get everyone working on doing the iron-ons for the OOT bags. I'll bring my iron with us so between the 4 of us, maybe we can get them done quickly!

Oh and I also bought some fabric glue last night, so I plan to go to my parents' again Sunday (without FI) to fix up the bodice of my dress --- some of the beadwork is loose (because it was a sample), and then i'll try it all on for one last time before the big day!!! :) can't wait to get it on again.