Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

oh wow! what a great gift!!!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

That's so funny. FI used to change the channel to that for me just to keep me on the treadmill. Until I started just standing there to watch it.

Got the best wedding gift so far today, my boss is giving me an extra week of paid vacation!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

That's so funny. FI used to change the channel to that for me just to keep me on the treadmill. Until I started just standing there to watch it.

Got the best wedding gift so far today, my boss is giving me an extra week of paid vacation!

Usually when I'm at the gym, I watch some kind of wedding showing or I watch cake boss...which I guess is just kind of evil towards myself...but I love it!

That's an awesome wedding gift!!!

I almost turned it to Say Yes To The Dress last night when i got on the treadmill, but I then remembered that I have forbid myself to watch it until after the wedding ;)  (...i love my dress...i love my dress... i love my dress lol) So.. I watched Entertainment Tonight instead ;)

I have been very lucky and not been interested in any other dress since I picked mine out over a year ago.  Of course I like a bunch of them, but haven't had the urge to try them on or anything like that.  I usually watch the wedding day make over show, but it wasn't on last night!

i keep seeing dresses around here that i think i like more than mine.. hopefully i'll love mine again in 2 weeks when the alterations should be complete!

I love a lot of different dresses, but for whatever reason I have no urge to try others on.  I'm excited to go to my first fitting in two weeks...I haven't had my dress on since November 2009!

I am taking my laptop to work today in hopes of getting lots of wedding stuff done! Hopefully i can stay focussed because I keep feeling like im not accomplishing anything lately. I cant decide on anything! its driving me nuts! i second guess every decision i make... today my dilema is chair sashes, tablecloths & napkins...not sure which fabric to do?! satin, organza, polyester, taffeta?! What are you ladies using? heres some table set up for my inspiration

400x400px-a682b6c7_1052.jpgimages.jpg

I'm not doing any of that, so I'm really not any help, sorry!  I love your inspiration pictures though!  I've seen many pictures of the two colors together and I love them every time!!  Good luck!