Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Merry Christmas Ladies! I hope you all enjoy your holidays with your family and friends! Don't worry about the food cause trust me we will all be sooo stressed out next year we are bound to drop some weight when we forget to eat lol Be merry, be safe and have some fine bevies ;)

Well this is my last day at the office before Christmas ... I brought my crafting supplies to make paper snowflakes to pass the time ;)

Wishing you all a very merry christmas and safe holiday time!!!! :)

Looking forward to getting into the crazy wedding-prep mode with you all in the new year! :)

My wedding is not till April 6, 2012 at Dreams Cancun! I have plenty of time and want to try and get everything done as early as possible. I am learning so much from you girls on this thread!! You guys have thought of so many things that I never even thought once about!

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 View Post

Jana - When are you getting married??

On my last post I forgot to include the quote!

BTW eat drink and be merry and diet on the first of the new year! That's my motto for now! LOL!

This is the busiest thread ever. It's so hard to keep up. I appreicate everyone sharing!

Yes, I agree with Jana. Diet on January 1. Until then I will allow myself to have as many Chik-fil-a peppermint chocolate chip milkshakes as I want. If you haven't tried one yet, maybe sure you do before the stairmaster takes over your life!

I will be off work next week so I'm hoping to knock out a few, fun decorative details for my wedding. Michael's here I come!

Happy Holidays!

Michele! I looooove chick-fil-a's peppermint milkshake it is ridiculous!!!!  I cheat and get a small one every once in a while without the whip cream of course lol!

Hope you have a merry christmas!

Those milkshakes sound awesome!!! Hmm the closest one to me is about an hour away!! Might be worth the trip to get that in before the big diet starts!! LOL!!