Received our OOT Mugs - Ordered from Factory_21

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
  • 406 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:41 PM

Hey All:

I received a big box of our Mugs today that we are putting in everyone's OOT bags!! They turned out awesome. Think everyone is going to be pleasantly suprised!
    We got free printing of our Logo on both sides! We ordered from Factory_21 on Ebay. Worked with Amanda. Best customer service I've come across in a LONG time!!! Definitely recommend!

Here's a couple pics:

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Mallory57

Mallory57
    • 454 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:52 PM

They look great! I have heard wonderful things about this company!!
      35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#3 Mallory57

Mallory57
      • 454 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:54 PM

Also, I have a couple questions (I plan on ordering from her eventually when my wedding is closer and we know how many guests there are...) You mentioned they arrived in a big box...how big are we talking here? I am concerned I'm going to have 10 suitcases with just OOT bag stuff...obviously these cups take up quite a lot of room especially because they can't be stacked...

#4 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
        • 406 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mallory57
          Also, I have a couple questions (I plan on ordering from her eventually when my wedding is closer and we know how many guests there are...) You mentioned they arrived in a big box...how big are we talking here? I am concerned I'm going to have 10 suitcases with just OOT bag stuff...obviously these cups take up quite a lot of room especially because they can't be stacked...
          Um, quite big LOL They are all stacked in it. But I ordered more then we need for our wedding (we're giving them to family/friends who cant' attend as well) They are going to take up quite some room, but they are soo worth it!! The rest of my OOT bag stuff is going to be small, so I'm not too concerned....yet :)

#5 Mallory57

Mallory57
          • 454 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:00 PM

darn...I might order her regular clear plastic cups just for the stacking reason! But the steins are SO cute. Tough decision..!!

#6 autjo

autjo
            • 2,182 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:54 PM

They turned out great!

#7 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
              • 443 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

They look awesome! I am thinking about using them too but am worried about how much space it will take up... could you take a picture of the box with them just so we can get an idea? THanks!!!

#8 Melidell

Melidell
                • 1,091 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

Very nice! They've turned out really well- I love your logo.
                  Loving married life!

#9 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:54 PM

I have to say that this company does have outstanding customer service and I love my mugs but a word to the wise...double, triple check your proofs...we had 50 mugs sent to us with Mexico misspelled. I notified Amanda of the mistake and she gave me a partial refund and sent us 30 "corrected' ones....i said just to print 30 because we didn't need all 50 in the first place but it was the minimum order. The 30 showed up with the same spelling mistake! She is now shipping me 30 and we will see if they are right when they show up this time. The situation sucks because 80 mugs have kind of gone to waste, but the great thing about the situation is I can tell all you brides out there that if you order from factory 21, they will take great care of you and they will do anything and everything to make sure you are fully satisfied!
                    Loving married life! <3

#10 lizconemac

lizconemac
                    • 161 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:16 PM

I love them! Really cute design and colors!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users