Sign in to follow this  
mrs.timpone

Needed

Hi Ladies,

I would like to get personalized shot glasses as a favor for the guys attending our wedding but Im having a hard time finding a good price. I dont really want to spend that much on them.

Anyone know of a site where I can purchase personalized shot glasses? gotsearch.gif

here's a cheaper option, get shot glasses at your local store, and if you have a print shop (does car decals and graphics for shirts) they will put whatever you want and you can just stick them on yourself.

I got some travel mugs at the dollar store and went and got the decals, they only charges 3.00 for all the decals. (total of 6)

My husband and I did this for part of our wedding party gifts. I don't remember the name of the company off the top of my head, but when I get home from work at 11 I'll ask FI (or better yet, I'll just check who the money was sent to from our bank statement) and post it on here for you! I think we spent $2.25 per glass....maybe $3 with the engraving and stuff. Anyways, I'll get back to you ASAP, just wanted you to know I probably have a solution for you!

I did mine for my save the dates- I got them from discountmugs.com- I used one of their templates, but you can upload your own. I don't remember if there was a limit though... they were great to work with and not too expensive.

Click the image to open in full size.

I am also looking for these so will be interested to see what people have found...FYI discountmugs.com charges a high 'setup fee' which I refuse to pay lol, and Factory 21 doesn't have glass shotglasses (they are heavy duty plastic). Any other places ladies?