• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mrs.timpone

• 312 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:05 PM

Hi Ladies,

I would like to get personalized shot glasses as a favor for the guys attending our wedding but Im having a hard time finding a good price. I dont really want to spend that much on them.

Anyone know of a site where I can purchase personalized shot glasses?

#2 bnbrmy

• 218 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:06 PM

here's a cheaper option, get shot glasses at your local store, and if you have a print shop (does car decals and graphics for shirts) they will put whatever you want and you can just stick them on yourself.
      I got some travel mugs at the dollar store and went and got the decals, they only charges 3.00 for all the decals. (total of 6)

#3 brandynd

• 221 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:51 PM

My husband and I did this for part of our wedding party gifts. I don't remember the name of the company off the top of my head, but when I get home from work at 11 I'll ask FI (or better yet, I'll just check who the money was sent to from our bank statement) and post it on here for you! I think we spent $2.25 per glass....maybe $3 with the engraving and stuff. Anyways, I'll get back to you ASAP, just wanted you to know I probably have a solution for you!
        There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#4 LadyTrunck

• 1,114 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

I did mine for my save the dates- I got them from discountmugs.com- I used one of their templates, but you can upload your own. I don't remember if there was a limit though... they were great to work with and not too expensive.
          Click the image to open in full size.
          Married to my BEST FRIEND!
          July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
          Non-Pro Pics:
          Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#5 bridetobe1515

• 233 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:35 PM

I say you buy shot glasses plain and decorate them yourselves. It is more personal and cheap. get a couple extra to practice on.

#6 JenniferNicole

• 234 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:52 PM

Hey there! You can get some cheap personalized shot glasses from Factory 21 on ebay - eBay Store - Factory 21 Promotional Items: Shot Glasses, Cups, Coffee Mugs. I got my mugs from them and they are great to work with!

#7 Mallory57

• 454 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:58 AM

I am also looking for these so will be interested to see what people have found...FYI discountmugs.com charges a high 'setup fee' which I refuse to pay lol, and Factory 21 doesn't have glass shotglasses (they are heavy duty plastic). Any other places ladies?
                35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#8 mrs.timpone

• 312 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:32 AM

thanks for your feedback ladies!! i'll look into this!

#9 jdrewett

• 171 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 02:23 AM

Great idea! :) Our hotel is going to put a bottle of tequila in each room, so I think we will put shot glasses & margarita mix...

#10 JaimeandBrandon

• 370 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 02:55 AM

Grandstand Sportswear and Glassware - Glassware

They're only a dollor something but they have a minimum of like 72.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users