Warning: Signature Vacations

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 CaraW

• 346 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:51 PM

Thanks everyone, it has been really tough the past little while, but it's nice to have a good TA on our side. I think everything will work out in the end.

#12 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:12 PM

Man oh man Cara....I thought was stressed planning my wedding, I can't imagine what you are going through right now!! I hope once you get there (and you will get there!!!) that you have the most amazing time of your life!!

#13 KRama

• 421 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:25 PM

This thread also serves as a glowing review for your TA! Who did you use?

#14 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:26 AM

very sorry to hear about your father passing.

it's pretty unbelievable all this frustration you have had with signature. i can't even imagine. so glad we didn't book with them or do a group rate quote.

good luck with the rest of your planning...and let's hope that is the last of your stress until the big day.

#15 Thomasjsgirl

• 1,098 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:23 PM

So sorry to hear about your dad, and the problems with Signature! I used Sunwing, and they were fantastic. I'm hoping their level of service can remain high despite merging with Signature. You're very fortunate to have had a TA that didn't give up. Kudos to her!
            Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
            Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
            Leftover Wedding Items FS:

#16 Angel-in-Law

• 250 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:39 AM

Wow. My sympathies on your loss and with the hassles you've had with the wedding planning. I hope your big day turns out spectacular despite the hiccups you've encountered.

Your TA sounds amazing! I'm not using a TA, but I am booking with a WC and dealing directly with some select vendors. I've also purchased wedding insurance to help insulate from any problems!

#17 mnh1983

• 743 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:40 AM

You have been through so much! I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your father. I am glad though that your TA has helped you will the BS from Signature. I hope that you are able to work everything out with the wedding plans and have a beautiful day.

#18 CaraW

• 346 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:39 AM

Thanks so much everyone.
                  I look at it as everything happens for a reason, and truthfully now that we are free from Signature, I feel so relieved. We have flight schedules, our Transat rep was in Cancun last week, and met with our wedding coordinator. She came back and told me how wonderful the wedding coordinator there is. She seems to have our best interest in mind now, and seems very sweet. So as much as this is a warning against Signature, this is also a referral to Transat Holidays! They have been so wonderful!!! :)
                  And now I can sit back, relax, and wait to say I do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users