Sign in to follow this  
luciel2820

New Pashmina Order !

Ladies,

Pashminas have been ordered. I'll send individual e-mails with your totals. I think they will be here by Tuesday or Wednesday and I'll mail them out soon after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenvuitton View Post
I guess I missed out - if anyone else wants to get another order going.. please let me know!! Thanks :)
Lauren, I would have included your order but they don't have your color. Sorry about that.

Order is supposed to arrive today. I will ship them out to those who were included in the order as soon as possible.

Yay! Pashminas are here. I didn't e-mail everyone because when I looked at the tracking it said the box was 55lbs. I was hesitant to estimate shipping. I will weigh them and get an accurate shipping charges and e-mail you by tomorrow morning. They made one mistake, they sent me 10 extra 018-14 (Fuchsia Jacquard Paisley) and 10 less Ivory Jacquard Paisley (018-15). I e-mail David and i will call in the morning to sort this minor issue.

smile123.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciel2820 View Post
Hey imuze, from past experience, I realized 1 dozen weighs 5 lbs give or take a few ounces. Just thought that would help!
Thanks. I did figure that out... they are all shipped except the one that they made a mistake.