Sign in to follow this  
luciel2820

New Pashmina Order !

I would love to order the pashminas as well. My wedding is not until feb 2011 so i still have time but ready to jump in with anyone at any time. I will need maybe 20. I don't have the final count but that should work. keep me posted and let me know how all this works.

FYI ... I emailed them and they quoted me $100 or more is $27 dozen but less than $100 its $30 dozen plus shipping which is still cheaper than any other seller.

Well it looks like 20+ people want to order but no one wants to take the bulk order for us. I'm in Canada so I can't order for everyone because of the border and extra shipping costs to send back to the US so I will find another way to order myself.

Good luck ladies!

I want to order some pashminas so I will be happy to coordinate this and do the shipping. I will place the order on August 1st. Anyone who wants to order please send me colors and quantities. Once I have a total number I will get a quote and let you know what it will cost and I can also get your shipping addresses and paypal info. Also I think they all have to ship to me and then I ship them out to each of you! I will check and see if I can get free shipping to me if we have a large qty. Please private message me if you want to order! Tiffany

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1219 View Post
I want to order some pashminas so I will be happy to coordinate this and do the shipping. I will place the order on August 1st. Anyone who wants to order please send me colors and quantities. Once I have a total number I will get a quote and let you know what it will cost and I can also get your shipping addresses and paypal info. Also I think they all have to ship to me and then I ship them out to each of you! I will check and see if I can get free shipping to me if we have a large qty. Please private message me if you want to order! Tiffany
I just emailed pioneer group glass-html about the pashminas. If you spend $100 it is $27 per dozen(for solid color) and $28 per dozen (for printed color). If you spend less than $100 it is $30 per dozen (solid), $31 (printed). Minimum qty is 2 dozen.

I asked about a bigger discount if you order a large qty, and they do not offer one. Also they do not offer free shipping. I was really hoping that all of us ordering together would give us a better deal but it won't. Therefore I am going to opt out of ordering these for everyone and just order the two dozen I need unless someone knows of a different company that will give us a discount.

I think the last bride to do a group order lived in New York and just went to the store and picked them all up then charged each of us for our individual shipping. Time consuming, but I was very grateful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avong1228 View Post
I just ordered 2 dozen plus shipping is $71 which is $2.95 each which is still a deal, I think!

where did u purchase them from