#3011 Ajmccar1

Ajmccar1
  • 5 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 3, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:25 AM

Hey Brides!

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of prices were looking at to have our wedding here? Anyone that has had their wedding here that can give me a rough estimate? If anyone has any information that would be very helpful! Feel free to email me acadeau@hotmail.com. Thank in advance!

#3012 samilein

samilein
  • 25 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
  • LocationKitchener-Waterloo

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:12 AM

I can send you what I received just last week for 2015 prices... I'll email you 😊

#3013 babykuki

babykuki
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:44 AM

thanks for the review 

can someone send me an updated price list as well ? svasdani@gmail.com

#3014 Msmimi

Msmimi
    • 150 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:09 PM

Looks like an amazing place for a wedding.

#3015 samilein

samilein
      • 25 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
      • LocationKitchener-Waterloo

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:41 AM

Well....Happy Friday Brides to be!!!
      After looking at both the GP and the JF information - I've completed quote forms for both and now I wait, in anticipations as to how it all looks once the numbers come in...
      Does anyone know know what the average going rate would be for a photographer?
      I've made 2 inquiries so far - one will charge in Canadian currency (wohoo ) but I'm just trying to get an idea ... I'm looking at the getting ready (1hr.) - ceremony - reception - probably just until the first dance is finished and a few with guests ...

#3016 Ajmccar1

Ajmccar1
      • 5 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 3, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
      • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:19 AM

I can send you what I received just last week for 2015 prices... I'll email you

Thanks! I would love that acadeau@hotmail.com

#3017 juliab1986

juliab1986
      • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:37 AM

I can send you what I received just last week for 2015 prices... I'll email you

Would you please send me the prices as well at julia_b@shaw.ca

I am looking at Jellyfish for September 2015. Thanks!

Edited by juliab1986, 10 February 2015 - 11:38 AM.

#3018 Krissydub

Krissydub
        • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:36 AM

Hi @samilein could you please send me the information that you have for Jellyfish wedding prices? I'm looking for a December 2015.
          Krisjwashington@hotmail.com

Edited by Krissydub, 17 February 2015 - 09:37 AM.

#3019 ShoeBoxPhotography

ShoeBoxPhotography
          • Insiders
          • 25 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:45 AM

After looking at both the GP and the JF information - I've completed quote forms for both and now I wait, in anticipations as to how it all looks once the numbers come in...
            I've made 2 inquiries so far - one will charge in Canadian currency (wohoo ) but I'm just trying to get an idea ... I'm looking at the getting ready (1hr.) - ceremony - reception - probably just until the first dance is finished and a few with guests ...

Hey @samilein - Congrats on planning your destination wedding here in Punta Cana! We noticed you asked a question about photographer prices here on the island & thought we'd give a bit of insight. =) There are many amazing photographers here in PC & we all range in price and style. Photography usually starts around $1000 and ranges up to $8000 + depending on who and what kind of coverage you're looking at. Our best advice... find the photographer that best matches your own personal style and vision first. If you can see yourself in their photos, thats a great thing! Once you’ve found that.. the rest will most likely fall into place. =)

All the best in your search!

XO - r+m

Separator.png
            Signature+Image.png

Blog.pngFacebook.pngGoogle%252B.pngInstagram.pngPinterest.pngTwitter.pngLet%2527s+Chat+arrow+and+button.png

#3020 emmapalmer

emmapalmer
            • 64 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 15, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Occidental Grand Xcaret - Riviera Maya
            • LocationPhoenix

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:22 AM

The Jellyfish is a beautiful restaurant/venue for a wedding.
            We were there a year back for dinner and loved the place. There is a small beach in the front which gets very few swimmers, however there is tourists that walk across the lot. Much more private then on the beach infront of the resorts. :)

You may also want to consider bringing your own photographer instead.
            In many cases it can work out to be more affordable than local or resort photographers.
            In our case we brought our own photographer from Toronto at almost 50% less of what our resort photographer was asking.

Our perfect wedding in the Riviera Maya.

Date:                  01/15/2015

Resort:               Occidental Grand Xcaret - Riviera Maya, Mexico
            Guests:              70-80
            Package:           Custom

Dress:                David's Bridal
            Minister:             Family Friend

Photographer:    Decordova Photography ( www.decordova.ca )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users