I would be interested in a pricing list- sent an email to JF a few days ago and called today, but was told to wait for the email response. I want to book for May 2014- ASAP. After my date is secured I have time to work out the details. I think we will have about 60 guests and will stay at the Majestic Elegance. Please email pricing to jasmine313404@hotmail.com. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

We're gonna try for Dreams Palm Beach as its a smaller resort and our older guests can't handle the bigger ones. I just hope we can get a great group rate.

Originally Posted by shaeshae18 View Post

I'm pretty sure we're booking Jellyfish for June 30. Just sent my parents the info to wire over a deposit.

Where is everyone staying?

We are staying at the Majestic Elegance. Not to sure about the guests though. People keep saying that the Majestic might be a little pricey for them, and they might look elsewhere. As long as they attend the wedding that's all that matters!

Can I get a pricing list? Jasmine313404@hotmail.com My party will be staying at Majestic, but I want to have the ceremony at Jellyfish. I think it will be for about 60 guests in May 2014. Thanks for sharing- it's nice to not be alone in all this planning :-).

Wow, lot's of you at the Majestic Elegance. I was considering the Colonial because it's cheaper. Also considering Iberostar Bavaro Suites but it's about $40/more per night per couple than Maj Elegance. We asked our TA to price Paradisus Palma Real. We both really want to do it there.

Originally Posted by jasmine313404 View Post

Well no Jellyfish for me- that date is taken. I will look for another place but may have to work with ME.

check out Huracan - they take forever to respond, but they aren't nearly as busy. try: giacomo.zatti@yahoo.it