• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kelly1214
    I'm just taking a sand cermony set with me for the cermony. Girasole says they told her they will charge you $50 to set up your own if you don't use theirs.
    I also want to bring my own set to use for the sand cermony, but I think charging $50 is ridiculous! All they have to do is place the containers on the table...it's crazy. If they want to try and push you to buy theirs, then they should at least offer a variety of vases to use so brides can pick one that fits their style.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by winnie
    We went with the Vision in White theme and i am so glad we did because it included the videographer, 12 5x7 pics, an upgraded bouquet, and the set-up was beautiful. I think the arch on the beach saved me from melting in the sun even though our ceremony was at 4pm.... LOLOLOL!
    When you say that it included the videographer, was that for the service only? Or does that also include the actual video as well?
    Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#22 winnie

winnie
    • 31 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hi Heather,

It was service and edited dvd that included in the Vision in White package.

If you buy it separately, i believe the service and edited dvd is $500.

#23 kelly1214

kelly1214
      • 92 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by hockeymom97
        I also want to bring my own set to use for the sand cermony, but I think charging $50 is ridiculous! All they have to do is place the containers on the table...it's crazy.
        They made us pay $100!!! I was almost 100% sure they told us it would be $50 if we brought our own to set up but they charged us $100. When we questioned, they said the fee was $100 regardless. I didn't have anything in writing though saying they would only charge us $50.

Get everything in writing on what they will charge you...

#24 Girasole

Girasole
        • 757 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:28 AM

I agree with Kelly! I would email the WC and ask her via email to respond, then you can print that out & take it with you. Also, I would try to bargain wiht them a bit. I was not going to do a private reception because we wanted hot/cold hor'dourvs so I went back & forth with them, argued about paying an additional $50/pp and eventually they gave us the hot/cold hor'dorvs and private reception for a total of $50/pp (we had already paid $25/pp for the cocktail hr).
          Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#25 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
          • 5,521 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:48 AM

Hey heather! We did the dvd.. we added it when we got there.. for the service, the dvd, and editing it was $500 for a dvd about 22 mins long. I definitely think in the end it was worth it. Now we have it to look back on!

#26 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
            • 2,458 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:31 AM

Yea, I def think we will want the video - and will probably just add it on when we get down there like you said Tucks because I really don't want to upgrade to any of the MS themes. I'm sure the video captures a lot of little things that you don't see (or hear) in the pics.
              Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users