Hair and make-up artist in Ocho Rios

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 snow88

• 181 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:13 AM

I was wondering if anyone knew someone who can do my hair and make-up for the wedding. I'm not having my wedding @ a hotel so I need something offsite and someone who is used to styling hair for tourists.

#2 LadyD

• 108 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:19 PM

hi snow88,

You can contact Chic Events Jamaica at sales@chic-eventsja.com for their recommendation. She recommend a stylist and makeup artist that will come to your location. When are you getting married?

I am getting in a couple of months, I will let you know how they were when I come back.
      Enjoyed a FANTASIC wedding in Mobay with 95 of our closest friends and family!!

#3 blushedpink

• 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:03 PM

Hi I know of an amazing make up artist her email is tam_melville@yahoo.com. I have recommended her and the feedback I have received is excellent. Hope I could help.

#4 snow88

• 181 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:33 AM

I'm planning on getting married Nov 13,2010 but it's not firm. We just got engaged so we aren't sure yet.

#5 jamaican

• 30 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:13 PM

Please check with Helen "G" of Helen G Events. I can imagine she would know know a lot of resource persons including Hair and make-up artist.

#6 lonz

• Banned
            • 33 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:18 AM

hey there...i know an artist who recently moved back from cayman...she was the NARS COSMETICS girl at kirk freeport... email her for info lonijns@gmail.com

#7 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:51 PM

Bump!  I want to know if anyone has good suggestions for make-up in Ocho Rios. 

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#8 IRIEGIRL

• 85 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:25 PM

chasity artistry

well im using Rashel Edwards from chasity artistry she does airbrushing that looks amazing my friend brags abou the work she did for her wedding all the time so i guess u could try her not remembering her email address now but if you search chasityy artistry on facebook ul find her

#9 Tina5978

• 231 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:09 PM

iriegirl do you have pics of how your friend's makeup turned out?

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                    Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#10 MakeupByLulu

• 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:44 PM

Hello there!

My name is Luisabel and I am an On-Location MAC Makeup Artist/Hair stylist . I am available to travel. Check out my website www.MakeupByLulu.com.

Have a good day!

Luisabel (Lulu)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users