Sign in to follow this  
snow88

Hair and make-up artist in Ocho Rios

I was wondering if anyone knew someone who can do my hair and make-up for the wedding. I'm not having my wedding @ a hotel so I need something offsite and someone who is used to styling hair for tourists.

hi snow88,

You can contact Chic Events Jamaica at sales@chic-eventsja.com for their recommendation. She recommend a stylist and makeup artist that will come to your location. When are you getting married?

I am getting in a couple of months, I will let you know how they were when I come back.

hey there...i know an artist who recently moved back from cayman...she was the NARS COSMETICS girl at kirk freeport... email her for info lonijns@gmail.com

chasity artistry

well im using Rashel Edwards from chasity artistry she does airbrushing that looks amazing my friend brags abou the work she did for her wedding all the time so i guess u could try her not remembering her email address now but if you search chasityy artistry on facebook ul find her

Hello there!

My name is Luisabel and I am an On-Location MAC Makeup Artist/Hair stylist . I am available to travel. Check out my website www.MakeupByLulu.com.

Have a good day!

Luisabel (Lulu)