Book for guests to sign

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
  • VIP Member
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:21 PM

If I can figure out the logistics of this, I want to have 4x4 cut pieces of fabric for people to write well wishes on. When we get back, I want to have them made into a wedding quilt. We'll also have people do this for the AHR and use those in the quilt also...

#22 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:25 PM

if i had a place to put them, i'd totally do the fiesta donkeys. i think they're hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
        If I can figure out the logistics of this, I want to have 4x4 cut pieces of fabric for people to write well wishes on. When we get back, I want to have them made into a wedding quilt. We'll also have people do this for the AHR and use those in the quilt also...
        i had totally wanted to do this - but never got around to getting the fabric or putting any thought into it. i just ran to pick up the frame the day before we left for the wedding. i do love this idea though!

#24 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
          I just read this in the new InStyle Weddings! Very cute Maria!

I think we may either do the poloroid book or make a photo book with our pics prior and have our guests sign it (kinda like a year book, I read someone else posted this too).

#25 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amyh

I think we may either do the poloroid book or make a photo book with our pics prior and have our guests sign it (kinda like a year book, I read someone else posted this too).
            oh i like the polaroid book....*note to self*.........

#26 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:57 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by naughie
              if i had a place to put them, i'd totally do the fiesta donkeys. i think they're hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Where exactly is a place to put a fiesta donkey? I'd like to know bc I have 5 that will need homes after the wedding.

#27 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
              • VIP Member
              • 931 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:03 AM

my friend insisted on doing a photo mat, so we had that and the polariod book. the polaroid book was a hoot!~ i recommend!

#28 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                • VIP Member
                • 2,347 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:21 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amyh
                  I may have to check out this issue then! Silly as it is, I got the idea from "One Life to Live" back when I was in high school and Max and Luna got married on the show---- they asked for everyone to bring a scrap of fabric and had it made into a marriage quilt and I just loved the idea!! When my parents had their 45th wedding anniversary party, I wrote letters to all of their families and had them send this and us kids had it made into a quilt for them too...

#29 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:18 AM

I like that idea of the coffee table book and of course kate's donkey kicks ass!

#30 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:02 PM

I'm doing the fiesta donkeys too! I actually ordered a second one a few weeks ago and he came naked, lol! He was supposed to have his little fiesta hat, so now I have to call them and get another one!

I'm also doing the scrapbook pages for the scrapbook I will make when we get home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users