• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#331 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
  • Banned
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:21 PM

yes

Have you heard bad things about them?  Most reviews I read so they enjoyed the videos.

#332 JennW818

JennW818
    • 267 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:26 PM

Oh, no.  I didn't even think of that.  I assumed the quality was good since everyone recommended getting it.  I thought that was finally one thing I didn't have to worry about.  I wonder if anyone posted there video on here or on youtube.  Let me know if you find any good info on this.

Originally Posted by CynLovesLuis 

yes but then i have heard few people say they enjoyed having it...but don't know if that really speaks to the quality of the video..you know?

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#333 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
      • Banned
      • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:32 PM

sorry if i raised the anxiety

Oh, no.  I didn't even think of that.  I assumed the quality was good since everyone recommended getting it.  I thought that was finally one thing I didn't have to worry about.  I wonder if anyone posted there video on here or on youtube.  Let me know if you find any good info on this.

#334 JennW818

JennW818
        • 267 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:34 PM

That's what I was thinking too.  It's one less thing I will have to worry about researching and paying for! 

Originally Posted by CynLovesLuis 

sorry if i raised the anxiety after you mentioned the good reviews, and yes i did find more people saying they enjoyed it...and honestly at this point, i can use the vacation dollars for it, so that might win me over

#335 JennW818

JennW818
          • 267 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:06 AM

I can't wait to get to 150 posts!  I just read a review that has a ton of attachments that would answer just about every question I have right now! 

#336 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:09 PM

Jenn - I found a few videos posted on you tube. Some are better than others just because of the wind. I think if we can find someone with a quality video camera we will just do that. It looks like the videos all follow the same editing though.

What attachments are you looking for? It was such a struggle hitting 150 posts, but now that I have, I keep finding different topics to comment about.

#337 JennW818

JennW818
              • 267 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:01 PM

I don't want to annoy everyone by just chiming in over and over again to build up my post.  However, I 'm having such a bad day at work I am certainly thinking about unloading on the that venting group! haha!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Jenn - I found a few videos posted on you tube. Some are better than others just because of the wind. I think if we can find someone with a quality video camera we will just do that. It looks like the videos all follow the same editing though.

What attachments are you looking for? It was such a struggle hitting 150 posts, but now that I have, I keep finding different topics to comment about.

#338 JennW818

JennW818
                • 267 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:06 PM

I read a review by cutierosie.  She has a whole bunch of attachments including fireworks packages, salon prices, settings (?), and music and entertainment.  If you have any of this information and wouldn't mind passing it on I would be very grateful! 

#339 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                  • Banned
                  • 223 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:27 PM

oh my goodness!! well hopefully i'll be able to get to that tonight! which review was it?? so as soon as I get 150- I can send you it!

Originally Posted by JennW818 

I can't wait to get to 150 posts!  I just read a review that has a ton of attachments that would answer just about every question I have right now! 

#340 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                    • Banned
                    • 223 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:29 PM

oh i just saw this! but yes, she has a phenomenal review!!

Originally Posted by JennW818 

I read a review by cutierosie.  She has a whole bunch of attachments including fireworks packages, salon prices, settings (?), and music and entertainment.  If you have any of this information and wouldn't mind passing it on I would be very grateful!  Jennw818@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users