Cabo Bride.. Can't decide on a hotel???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 krystalk

• 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:21 PM

Hi! My fiance and I want to get married in Cabo, but we're not sure where. We have been looking at Dreams, but think it might be a little too expensive for everyone... we are expecting about 50-60 people. Any ideas on both AI and non AI hotels that are nice, and kind of like Dreams, but maybe a little bit cheaper? Thanks for your help!!

#2 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:48 PM

unfortunatley I believe Dreams is one of a kind. There is also the Riu which you can look at. Its cheaper, but its also alot bigger and less personalized. The quality you get at Dreams is in my opinion totally worth it.

#3 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:00 PM

You may want to see the newly open Barcelo Los Cabos:

Violeta Carrillo
      Wedding Planner
      Barcel³ Los Cabos
      Tel: +52 624 163 7730 Ext 4112
      Mail: loscabos.weddings@barcelo.com

#4 liljuicy

• 30 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:25 AM

Did you want to do an all inclusive? those are obviously more for guests than the regular hotels in Cabo. The downside is that you as the host will be paying more for the wedding. But there are many options in Cabo if you are ok doing something other than an AI.

#5 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

Goodness, there are so many beautiful resorts in Cabo, both AI and non AI. I was married at the Sheraton, which isn't AI, but I had a smaller wedding and it worked out better for us. Have you thought about contacting Tammy from this forum? She is a travel agent and specializes in Cabo, maybe she can help you come up with a few options that will be suitable from you and your guests.

Best of luck, I' am sure you'll find all the help you need on this forum.

#6 MRSDB2B

• 38 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:02 PM

Whatever resort you pick you are bound to get guest that choose other accommodations. If you are worried about Dreams prices but love the venue I would consider blocking out a few other resorts rooms for your guest and offering a shuttle service for them. This way your guest will feel that they can relax and celebrate at your wedding (As they will have secured transport) without having to stay at a resort that is out of their budget.

Just a suggestion. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users