• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#251 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MysTea
    Janine u are tooo crazy! I put a Halt on everything, Istarted OOt bag shopping, sent my STD and Invites out and I have not been getting the response back I originally thought I would... Im not in the business of wasting $ and I figured I can get whatever I needed later on because its really easy to gather things up...I already have all of my templates edited with my Mono and my brochure is saved...Im just waiting......Annoyed...But waiting.....

UGH!
    I know I am a shopaholic! But luckily I planned on only 30 people coming to our wedding. So in terms of stuff for OOT bags I bought 40 of everything just in case and said I could always sell the remainder of what I didn't use. We haven't sent the invites but I know from the hotel that 25 people have already booked, so I am thinking maybe about 5 or so more will book after I send the invites and then I will be right on spot but if a few more book I am safe. It helps that I knew going into it exactly who could and could not go....we sent invites to 107 people and we knew fully well that only about 30-40 would go. So far we have been 100% right with who we thought would go and who wouldn't. I haven't done my brochure yet. I am gonna work on those next. I had bought some luggage tags from someone on here but they are not my wedding colors so I am thinking of selling them.....gotta do a post for those. They are orange, blue and green.

#252 MysTea

MysTea
    • 559 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JanineA
      I know I am a shopaholic! But luckily I planned on only 30 people coming to our wedding. So in terms of stuff for OOT bags I bought 40 of everything just in case and said I could always sell the remainder of what I didn't use. We haven't sent the invites but I know from the hotel that 25 people have already booked, so I am thinking maybe about 5 or so more will book after I send the invites and then I will be right on spot but if a few more book I am safe. It helps that I knew going into it exactly who could and could not go....we sent invites to 107 people and we knew fully well that only about 30-40 would go. So far we have been 100% right with who we thought would go and who wouldn't. I haven't done my brochure yet. I am gonna work on those next. I had bought some luggage tags from someone on here but they are not my wedding colors so I am thinking of selling them.....gotta do a post for those. They are orange, blue and green.
      Man you're on point Girl! I envy you! Orange, blue, green...nope can't use em' but I'm sure someone will scoop them up!
      **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#253 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:34 PM

I try! I'm gonna wait to see if the ones I make myself come out better, before I decide to sell them.

#254 angelov321

angelov321
        • 548 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:48 PM

Hey ladies!! Here are some pics of my invites. I got this template off the forum. I got my stamps from Zazzle.com and envelopes from paper and more.

Click the image to open in full size.

#255 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
          • 307 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

cute! I love zazzle!

#256 MysTea

MysTea
            • 559 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by angelov321
              Hey ladies!! Here are some pics of my invites. I got this template off the forum. I got my stamps from Zazzle.com and envelopes from paper and more.

Really Cute!!

#257 angelov321

angelov321
              • 548 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:40 AM

Thanks!! :)

#258 MysTea

MysTea
                • 559 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:53 AM

Man itz been quiet on here!

Just wanted to say that I have 4 MORE MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!! YAAAAAYYYYY!!!

That's it..

#259 Boo

Boo
                  • 785 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:40 PM

deleted

#260 aprilmay

aprilmay
                    • 266 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Boo
                      Yikes, eh? time just flies. I just started shopping for dresses with my bridesmaids and am kicking myself!! In US I found you guys have Nordstrom, and JCrew, Macy's etc. but for us there are allot less cute summer dresses and everything summer is on sale / clearence so its tough to find sizes. One of the girls looked great in one of the dresses (the three of them will have diff. dresses) but because its been out for months and is on clearence it looks like its been thru the ringer. Jeez stupid me for not shopping earlier sorry I was just so bumbed yesterday.

Aw that kinda sucks, but don't worry , you'll find something!

We're totally ripped off up here for cute dresses!!!! And then if you try to buy something online from the US it costs you an arm and a leg to ship it! Bulllllllshiiiiiiiit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users