Jump to content

Photo

Kerrij's GBP Jamaica Planning Thread, YAYAY!!


  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#11 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
  • Jr. Member
  • 344 posts

    Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:44 PM

    Everything looks wonderful!! I am so happy for you. You did a great job on everything and I love your welcome booklets. The dress is beautiful and now that I see your ring all of the ring drama is worth it. Can't wait to see everything when you get back as a MRS!!!!!

    #12 baj

    baj
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,555 posts

      Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:51 PM

      congrat's and thanks for sharing, everything looks great

      #13 sunstarsmoon

      sunstarsmoon
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,233 posts

        Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:44 PM

        wow everything looks amazing. Love love the BM dresses
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

        #14 TheFutureMrs.Sears

        TheFutureMrs.Sears
        • Member
        • 734 posts

          Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:51 PM

          Congrats! Everything looks great!
          http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx


          52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
          http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

          #15 **Kat**

          **Kat**
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,682 posts

            Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:57 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by kerrij

            Honeymoon
            We decided to go all out and splurge on our honeymoon since it will only happen once. We are marrying in Runaway Bay and staying there for our first week. For our 2nd week we are going to Negril with 2 of our friends. Our friends are staying at a non-AI hotel just down the beach from us. And we are staying at a 5 star Couples Swept Away resort, beachfront and all! I can’t wait! I'm looking forward to laying on the beach, wanting a drink, putting a flag in the sand and waiting for the waitress to come over with fruit kabobs to take our drink order!! HEAVEN with my HUSBAND!
            Kerri! I just wanted to let you know that CSA is AWESOME!!! That is where my FI and I got engaged in November! LOVED IT!!! The food was AWESOME and the drinks are STRONG! The beach is amazing. Hardly any waves.. so relaxing!

            We had a beachfront room also! I am jealous! I loved it there! You are going to have a great time!

            #16 momichele

            momichele
            • Jr. Member
            • 203 posts

              Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:12 PM

              Everything looks great. What is the challenge?

              #17 kerrij

              kerrij
              • Jr. Member
              • 300 posts

                Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:12 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Loveisintheair
                Everything looks wonderful!! I am so happy for you. You did a great job on everything and I love your welcome booklets. The dress is beautiful and now that I see your ring all of the ring drama is worth it. Can't wait to see everything when you get back as a MRS!!!!!
                Thanks LoveIs!! Now it's your turn to post...your wedding is before mine!!

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2
                Kerri! I just wanted to let you know that CSA is AWESOME!!! That is where my FI and I got engaged in November! LOVED IT!!! The food was AWESOME and the drinks are STRONG! The beach is amazing. Hardly any waves.. so relaxing!

                We had a beachfront room also! I am jealous! I loved it there! You are going to have a great time!
                I can't wait!! I've been reading trip advisor updates and not one single negative!! (not that you can really believe most negatives anyway) So exciting you got engaged there!
                Yay! such a happy time!

                THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!

                #18 Lady_Di

                Lady_Di
                • Sr. Member
                • 5,078 posts

                  Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:13 PM

                  your e-ring looks so similar to my e-ring!

                  great planning thread...have an amazing time!!

                  #19 kerrij

                  kerrij
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 300 posts

                    Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by momichele
                    Everything looks great. What is the challenge?
                    Hey, I wrote about it in a Guest Meet and Great Alternatives thread...but basically, it's like amazing race...7 teams of 6 people, 8 Pit Stops and between each pit stop they have to do a challenge and get a photo taken doing the challenge for proof they completed it. Also to get to each pit stop i don't tell them exactly where to go they get a riddle or a poem that will help them figure out where to go! at each pit stop is someone from the wedding party...this way everyone gets to know who the people of our wedding party are. they also play a game at the pit stop, eg, trivia about FI and I, Learning the Patois Expression (Jamaican Slang), underwater team photo (which I'm going to print for everyone and in the thank you letters send their team photo...will be hilarious)! final pit stop is me and FI at the mail pool bar and we'll have a huge pool party! It also takes everyone around the hotel so they learn it fast! they'll go to the Medi Office, ATM, gazebo where the wedding will be, rest where the wedding will be, main stage, all the bars, etc.
                    Should be a blast! It has been a LOT of planning!!

                    #20 **Kat**

                    **Kat**
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,682 posts

                      Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:19 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kerrij


                      I can't wait!! I've been reading trip advisor updates and not one single negative!! (not that you can really believe most negatives anyway) So exciting you got engaged there!
                      Yay! such a happy time!

                      THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!

                      OMG! I stalked Tripadvisor so much before our trip! In fact I will link you to my review...

                      let me find it....


                      If you don't have fun here, you are doing it wrong! - Review of Couples Swept Away Negril, Negril, Jamaica - TripAdvisor




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users