Sign in to follow this  
emilyk78

Newbie - Carnival Cruise Bride - 1/10/2011!

Congrats and welcome! I am also a cruise bride, but we are getting married on one of the islands. You will find all kinds of information here. Good luck with your planning!

That's such a great idea to have pictures taken in Grand Cayman! It is beautiful there. I'm thinking about doing something like that too at a port of call after my wedding - maybe even trash the dress! Congrats and happy planning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBride10 View Post
Congrats! That sounds like a lot of fun getting married on the ship and sounds way less stressful! Are you planning to use a photographer from the ship for your beach pictures or hiring a local photographer from the port of call?
We may purchase a few pics from the photographer on the ship - but they never seem to be the most talented photographers - so it'll all depend on how they turn out!

We are actually going to do a session on the beach in Grand Cayman (our 1st port of call on Day 3) with Rebecca Davidson (Rebecca Davidson International Caribbean Wedding Photographer Cayman Islands Blog). Also going to squeeze in some TTD pics at the end of the session and I couldn't be more excited!!!

Congratulations and good luck! My FI and I took a cruise in January and there was a wedding on board, it looked like they had a great time. At our first debarkation the wedding party went off shore and got some really great pics on Grand Cayman. It looked like they were having a blast.