Jump to content

Photo

Couch to 5k program


  • Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#111 DAP8479

DAP8479
  • Site Supporter
  • 61 posts

    Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:51 PM

    Great posts, I am going to try this out! Thanks Ladies!

    #112 KristinaM

    KristinaM
    • VIP Member
    • 3,082 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
    • LocationNew Jersey

    Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:08 PM

    Yeah I could never take Daisy running either. She's the same as Sugar Car- she'll run super fast for like a minute then shes climbing up my leg to be picked up! LOL

    #113 Kristy!

    Kristy!

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

      Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:39 PM

      I keep forgeting to report back to this thread. I'm sorry!

      I did week 2 day 2 last night and it was definitely easier than week 2 day 1. I agree with Erika, that running outside is more enjoyable, but definitely more of a challenge. I feel like I'm cheating if I do it on a treadmill because it's so much easier.

      Kristina, I'm doing the push-up challenge with girlie push-ups. After I complete the program, I will start over and do it with real push-ups.

      Keep up the great work girls!

      #114 *JillD*

      *JillD*
      • Sr. Member
      • 5,112 posts

        Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:27 AM

        Did anyone start week 4 yet? I finished week 3 on Sunday and should have started week 4 today, but I was completely swamped with work. I'm planning to start it tomorrow but it looks really hard!

        #115 boscobel

        boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

          Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:21 AM

          Shoot, I haven't even finished week 1. I think I am going to start it over tonight since I missed it since last week. My mom is home from the hospital though, so I'm hoping my routines fall back into place. Last night I didn't get home until after 8 again, so no workouts by the time I ate and then had to get a shower. It's on tonight, though!

          #116 Andi

          Andi

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

            Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:48 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by TA Jill
            Did anyone start week 4 yet? I finished week 3 on Sunday and should have started week 4 today, but I was completely swamped with work. I'm planning to start it tomorrow but it looks really hard!
            I started week 4 on saturday and did week 4 day 2 today...it was a killer!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell you what...those 5 mins were just about the end of me!

            I did much better with it for some reason on saturday than i did today...it is good though, feeling good about it!

            #117 KristinaM

            KristinaM
            • VIP Member
            • 3,082 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
            • LocationNew Jersey

            Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

            You girls are doing so great!!!

            I did 2.1 Friday night and it was rough. But i screwed up too and I forgot that after my last workout I was scrolling through the later weeks to see the outlines.... so I did my warm up, and started running, and i felt like it was forever so i looked down and there were 27 minutes remaining.. yup i started week 9 ooops. So I kinda tired myself out from the get-go.

            Then I had a busy weekend and it's been a monsoon here so I havent dont anything since. I think I'm going to repeat 2.1 tomorrow night and go from there. I hope the 4 days off didn't derail me!

            #118 cathyandchin

            cathyandchin
            • Jr. Member
            • 294 posts

              Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:38 PM

              I'm actually DYING to go running but I've been so busy with work and now my FI's son started baseball and of course the games are during the WEEK!!
              It's been over a week since I TRIED week 3 day 1 and almost died.
              I think I'll have to do that one for two weeks...

              GET IT GIRLS!!
              http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

              18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom

              #119 *JillD*

              *JillD*
              • Sr. Member
              • 5,112 posts

                Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Andi
                I started week 4 on saturday and did week 4 day 2 today...it was a killer!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell you what...those 5 mins were just about the end of me!

                I did much better with it for some reason on saturday than i did today...it is good though, feeling good about it!
                Great job!

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by KristinaM
                You girls are doing so great!!!

                I did 2.1 Friday night and it was rough. But i screwed up too and I forgot that after my last workout I was scrolling through the later weeks to see the outlines.... so I did my warm up, and started running, and i felt like it was forever so i looked down and there were 27 minutes remaining.. yup i started week 9 ooops. So I kinda tired myself out from the get-go.

                Then I had a busy weekend and it's been a monsoon here so I havent dont anything since. I think I'm going to repeat 2.1 tomorrow night and go from there. I hope the 4 days off didn't derail me!
                You're doing great too!


                So today I went to the gym to start week 4 and fell down the hill in the mud on the way to the gym, lol! Needless to stay I didn't stick around after that!

                I'm going to go tomorrow and really start week 4 but I leave for Florida on Thursday, so I have a feeling I might have to do week for this week and next week. We'll see if I can get a workout in Thursday before I leave and sunday when I get back.

                #120 KristinaM

                KristinaM
                • VIP Member
                • 3,082 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
                • LocationNew Jersey

                Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:37 AM

                OMG Jill that fall would send me home too!! LOL Glad you're ok at least!

                Your plan sounds perfect and there's nothing wrong with doing week 4 twice.. vacation is about rest and relaxation!




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users