My Photo Guestbook

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 robindepaula

robindepaula
  • Banned
  • 514 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:02 AM

I do ones similar to these for my clients & oh, my how they love them!!! Make sure you get a non-acid pen for your guests to sign with (can find at any craft store such as Hobby Lobby or Michaels).

#22 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:05 AM

It looks great! I remember seeing the thread when you were designing it and it's great! Which service did you use (I am sure you already answered that but I'm at the airport and browsing while I can before my flight). :-)

#23 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:07 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by robindepaula
        I do ones similar to these for my clients & oh, my how they love them!!! Make sure you get a non-acid pen for your guests to sign with (can find at any craft store such as Hobby Lobby or Michaels).
        thanks for the tip, I hadn't even thought of this!!

#24 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:07 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by foxytv
          It looks great! I remember seeing the thread when you were designing it and it's great! Which service did you use (I am sure you already answered that but I'm at the airport and browsing while I can before my flight). :-)
          I used kodakgallery, it was really simple, click and drag lol!! Have a great time today!! I posted on your other thread, but drink some for me!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users