Photo

Ny bd shoot review....agaimages.com

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:02 AM

FOR AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY, GO to AGAIMAGES.COM!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had my boudoir shoot in late Sept!! i had AGA as my photographer and she was AMAZING!!! I felt so comfy with her even in sexy, skimpy clothes. I HIGHLY recommend her. she was so down to earth and open for all suggestions and poses. It felt very laid back, but professional all at the same time. besides all that, the pictures came out incredible. So far they are a secret from my fiance but i CANNOT wait for him to see the pics on the wedding day. check out her site..... agaimages.com

i actually had the idea to have an outdoor shoot in a park and indoor in my apartment. they all are stunning. when i look at them i feel so beautiful...you can check out her blog and see some of my BD photos...check out the blog sometimes from sept-dec 09 :)

Tell her i recommended u :-)
    "

#2 vdaybride

vdaybride
    • 1,412 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:20 AM

COngrats on a great shoot!
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#3 lalanyc

lalanyc
      • 363 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

Thanks! I've been thinking about BD photogs in the NY area so I'll definitely check her out! Do you know if she has a studio or does she always do the shoots in people's homes?

#4 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
        • 295 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:28 PM

im not sure about the studio, i think she does ...but not sure...u can see my teasers on her blog, go back a couple of pages :)
          "

#5 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
          • 110 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:31 AM

That looks great. Really want to surprise the FI with this. Thanks for the info.

#6 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
            • 110 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:39 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NyBeachBride
              FOR AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY, GO to AGAIMAGES.COM!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had my boudoir shoot in late Sept!! i had AGA as my photographer and she was AMAZING!!! I felt so comfy with her even in sexy, skimpy clothes. I HIGHLY recommend her. she was so down to earth and open for all suggestions and poses. It felt very laid back, but professional all at the same time. besides all that, the pictures came out incredible. So far they are a secret from my fiance but i CANNOT wait for him to see the pics on the wedding day. check out her site..... agaimages.com

i actually had the idea to have an outdoor shoot in a park and indoor in my apartment. they all are stunning. when i look at them i feel so beautiful...you can check out her blog and see some of my BD photos...check out the blog sometimes from sept-dec 09 :)

Tell her i recommended u :-)
              I am looking at their site. It is all NYC weddings. Did not see your pics. Are they still on the blog? Maybe I am missing them?

#7 JENISE

JENISE
              • 652 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:38 PM

I found your pics and all I can say is WOW. Your FI is going to LOVE them. Congrats!

here's the link KJ Shea:
                New York and Destination Wedding Photography - Part 4

#8 Eliana

Eliana
                • 676 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:40 PM

Congrats!!!!!!

#9 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
                  • 295 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:48 PM

yup thats me!!! i luvvvvvvvvvvvv them.....if i could only show the rest of the pics lol hubby is going to die when he sees them i cant wait!! lol thx for the compliements!
                    "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users