Photo

Chair Sashes

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:39 PM

lalanyc....I am adding stafish to the back of my chairs....im gonna try and post a pic of it hope it works! :)

#22 hoyt75

hoyt75
    • 371 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:30 PM

Here is a pic of the chair sashes. Sorry it's so terrible, I took it in my itty bitty upstairs bathroom and the lighting stinks.

I unfolded mine and hung them on a hanger in the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out the shower they were nice, smooth, and straight (this pic is before I took the shower). I bought mine in navy blue, and it's prett dark, it's probably close to this color. Instead of folding them, I rolled them up neatly so they wouldn't crease/wrinkle in my luggage. They're 8 inches wide and 108 inches long. They look very pretty on once they're tied, and yes, they tie just like tieing your shoes.

Click the image to open in full size.

#23 OCMDBride05152010

OCMDBride05152010
      • 93 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:43 AM

I just ordered black satin sashes from here... tablecloths-chair covers- table linens-sashes wholesaler ... they were on back order and still shipped in no time - expecting them anyday!!! Only $105 (including shipping) for 116 sashes!!!! I'll let you know how they look :) But this site was the cheapest I could find with cheap shipping to boot!

#24 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
        • 401 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:32 AM

I got the Apple Red satin sashes and am very happy with them. The colour was exactly what I was looking for and they are really going to pop against the white chair covers at the resort! This vendor was very quick with shipping and I'm pleased with everything overall. For 30 chair sashes it came to 37.00 US (with tax and shipping within the US) Can't beat that.
          Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#25 Princess J

Princess J
          • 424 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carolina24
            i'm getting these

9x108-Crystal Organza Sash (10Pcs/PK)

i saw them on a brides pic on here, they are organza and 108" long. they looked perfect on her chairs
            Great prices on these! thanks for the link. Now to see these costs to ship to Canada....
            50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#26 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
            • 184 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:44 PM

its a shame that we are all spending money on sashes- I know there must be so many girls on this site that still have theirs stashed away. I'm going to start a tread about sash sharing (recycling sashes). I'll give mine away for free- honestly, I don't want them cluttering up my house.

#27 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
              • 95 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:22 AM

Here are some photos of the ideas I like - cannot decide if I am going to keep it simple with just a square knot (I don't like bows) or tie in a small corsage of flowers.

I want mine in aqua or turquoise satin.

#28 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
                • 184 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:34 AM

I'm not a bow kinda girl either- I like the square knot too

#29 StephyD

StephyD
                  • 342 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:20 AM

Do any of the resorts have chair satches or bows at all?? I assumed mine had the regular white satches and I could just bring my bows if they didn't have any. I'm just starting to plan now so haven't checked with the WC yet.

I think I like the square knot better than the bow!

#30 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
                    • 95 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:33 PM

My resort (DRC) offers chair sashes in different colors, but they are $5 per chair. I found them online for less than $1 each and a couple of friends offered to help out so I'm taking advantage. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users