Photo

Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

#311 saranik22

saranik22
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

March 6, 2012 @ Riu Jalisco... Whoot whoot!!

#312 AmyG

AmyG
    • 189 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:41 PM

Awesome!!!  I'm a March 2012 bride too!

Originally Posted by saranik22 

March 6, 2012 @ Riu Jalisco... Whoot whoot!!

#313 saranik22

saranik22
      • 14 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:19 AM

Fantastic!  On the East or West coast??

#314 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

saranik22........ WOW I finally found someone who lives in SASKATCHEWAN ....what part r u in, not like its a big place or anything lol lol......we should PM each other and swap shopping places!!!

im in regina..just moved here from Ontario. Good luck with the planning

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#315 saranik22

saranik22
          • 14 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

saranik22........ WOW I finally found someone who lives in SASKATCHEWAN ....what part r u in, not like its a big place or anything lol lol......we should PM each other and swap shopping places!!!

im in regina..just moved here from Ontario. Good luck with the planning

Hey!  Not only are we both in SK but we're both in the city that rhymes with fun!    How far long are you in the wedding plans?  Where are you going?  YAY!  If I can figure out how, I'll PM you right away haha

#316 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:24 AM

lol I see you found out how to PM lol im all about the fun lol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#317 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:35 PM

Hey Fellow Moon Palace Brides, don't forget to post your wedding date here:

http://www.bestdesti...n-palace-brides

#318 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
                • 465 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:00 PM

anyone else having trouble getting the resort to nail down a wedding day? Mine isnt till Nov 2012 - but Id really like to get started on my STD's!

#319 Brenners

Brenners
                  • 807 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:58 PM

Hi Sunshine!  Has the resort given you a reason why they are reluctant to give you a specific date and time?  You would think that since you are looking at 17 months away, that they would be pretty open.  What dates are your guests booking for since you don't have a date?

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

anyone else having trouble getting the resort to nail down a wedding day? Mine isnt till Nov 2012 - but Id really like to get started on my STD's!

#320 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
                    • 465 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:05 AM

Well - my travel agent has put in the request to the resort now that we have our group booking in place.
                      We know the dates of travel. Nov 27- Dec 4
                      Im assuming my wedding day will be Nov 30 or Dec 1
                      I would think they'd be pretty open - but ya- not sure why they haven't replied to my travel agent. Im tempted to email myself but I've been warned thats a bad idea and that all confirmations should go through the Travel agent.
                      Apparently once the wedding date is booked I'll be given a Wedding co-ordinator to work with - so ya - still waiting for that.
                      Im not in a panic just yet - but it would be nice to at least get the wedding date booked - so i can start on my invites etc. The rest of the details can definitely wait.

Originally Posted by Brenners 

Hi Sunshine!  Has the resort given you a reason why they are reluctant to give you a specific date and time?  You would think that since you are looking at 17 months away, that they would be pretty open.  What dates are your guests booking for since you don't have a date?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users