39 replies to this topic

#31 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    Jessica (JessicaLovesBrian) stuck up for me ... thanks! people are now saying - "i know leigh, this is legit" - so a big ppppbbbtttt on those snottie knotties!

You bet! I hate people who launch into attacks when they don't know what they are talking about. The one girl who replied with the vendor comment must be new to the DW board as I've never seen her name before. I figure I've been around there long enough that if I said, she's not a vendor, people will know its the truth and not continue the snarkiness.

#32 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:48 AM

no good deed goes unpunished!!! i cant believe this. but i shouldnt be surprised. i would even get on there and respond but it would just add fuel to the fire.

i appreciate your efforts ann. trying to get the word out and doing something to help two couples win photography. and i appreciate the rest of you sticking up for ann and me. this place is the best! please dont waste anymore time and effort on this. its not worth it!!! their loss! im so disgusted right now.

the contest has found its way onto the indie bride board as well. i think that is a much nicer place :) not as nice as this place mind you ....

#33 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:50 AM

one girl from the NY boards did say she entered the contest. so hopefully the nice girls win! if it weren't for the fact that i might bring you, leigh, down with me - i was all ready to launch into super-bitch mode on there. some people are just too uptight.

#34 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:52 AM

i have found that the knot if good for ideas, searching for vendors, or hairstyles, etc...this forum is much nicer and better and cooler and kinder and awesomer and neater and friendlier and ... well you get the point!

#35 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:59 AM

the knot is known for having snarky members...there is always alot of fighting there...i think the best way to run a forum is to lead by example and have your mods follow...

i know we will always have our own opinions and differences but we can do it civilly and respect each other.

we are all friends here !

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#36 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            one girl from the NY boards did say she entered the contest. so hopefully the nice girls win! if it weren't for the fact that i might bring you, leigh, down with me - i was all ready to launch into super-bitch mode on there. some people are just too uptight.
            thanks for worrying about me ann. i want to launch into super-bitch mode myself. really thats so rude. i cant get over it!!! and ive had some great ny brides. just awesome great gals. one was supposed to be in san diego this weekend and we were gtg but her kitty got really ill and now shes not coming.

so feel free to launch away at them if you want. how much can it hurt. i mean really if it was a vendor posting, would it be for something free?

#37 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:03 PM

see - i was wondering that too. like, if i am a vendor "spamming" - would i really be trying to sign up for my FREE contest!? sheesh - use your head ladies.

the DW board is being nicer now - girls are sticking up for me either cuz htey know me here, or they know you. whew

#38 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:25 PM

ann i'm late on this (as always) I say F@%* them!!! There loss!!!

#39 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:27 PM

it's funny. i feel like a little kid that got picked on at school, and i ran home and told my big sister. but i feel much better now! :)

#40 leigh miller

leigh miller
                  • 936 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:30 PM

thats because some of the gals acted like big time bullies! hopefully it will calm down and people will give you the thanks you deserve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users