Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:34 AM

I found it- how cool!

#22 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:37 AM

I know - I shouldn't have cheated! I learned my lesson!

I posted it on the DW board too - and got "YOU ARE A VENDOR" - whatever. fine. don't take advantage of the offer then. your loss! people think they're being all sleuth like calling me out. well their super sleuth powers aren't so super. idiots. lol

i went to go link you to leigh's contest - i see you already found it. good work, super sleuth! :)

#23 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        Well, on 2 of the 4 NY boards someone responded all bitchy like - one said "hello vendor" and another said "This is upstate NY which means AT LEAST a two hour drive each way to get to NYC. If your going to spam the boards don't forget NJ, CT and the PA boards " or something similar.
        You should've just said, "Oh thanks! I never thought of that!" lol, and played dumb.

I should try to figure out my Knot account and post something nice about you!
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:45 AM

Jessica (JessicaLovesBrian) stuck up for me ... thanks! people are now saying - "i know leigh, this is legit" - so a big ppppbbbtttt on those snottie knotties!

#25 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:49 AM

I think you should delete your post- or it's info since they're being so snotty about it!

#26 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:49 AM

lol... whats pppbbbbttt?

Is that like thhhhhhhppppppttt? aka:
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#27 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
                lol... whats pppbbbbttt?

Is that like thhhhhhhppppppttt? aka:
                of course you could find that smiley when i couldn't. figures! yes - that's the message i was trying to get across! lol

i don't think you can edit or delete your posts on the knot - can you? i thought about it, trust me!

#28 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  of course you could find that smiley when i couldn't. figures! yes - that's the message i was trying to get across! lol

i don't think you can edit or delete your posts on the knot - can you? i thought about it, trust me!
                  lol perfect smiley Court!

I don't know if you can delete posts there or not. I think I've seriously posted like once there since I joined last year. Once I found this I never went back. I suppose it's probably just my evil vindictive side trying to come out! lol

#29 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:26 AM

wow, how rude of them!!! here you are trying to help them out. i never liked the knot. at first i would browse through there and the girls are SOOOOO mean. And about random stuff too. So not for me. The only other forum I really liked was Debbie's DR forum... b ack when I was a DR bride that is

#30 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:29 AM

I have only been to the knot a few times, one was for help with a logo, this was before we all became pros on here, and one was for a template for a program that another girl on there used, but I did not have the same program she made it in so I could not use it. Other than that, I never go there. I think I started to set up a profile, but never did finish it. I should log in sometime just to see what I put in there, I might want to re-think it and take it all out.

I can not believe they were rude. If Leigh is reading this, she needs to not let a Knottie win it :) They do not deserve it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users