Photo

Scored a huge deal on Spanish for Dummies books!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 kriztie707

kriztie707
  • 196 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:33 PM

Awesome deal! I think I have to head over to Target on my lunch break today now :)

#12 BeachBride10

BeachBride10
    • 169 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:45 PM

Would any of you lovely ladies who have a Target with Spanish for Dummie books be willing to make a purchase and mail them to me? I have been checking my Target for a year now and have never seen them. I have seen other "blank" for Dummies but never the Spanish ones. Let me know
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt1cd71.aspx

Bride & Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#13 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
      • 387 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BeachBride10
        Would any of you lovely ladies who have a Target with Spanish for Dummie books be willing to make a purchase and mail them to me? I have been checking my Target for a year now and have never seen them. I have seen other "blank" for Dummies but never the Spanish ones. Let me know
        I looked just yesterday for these books again thinking someone on this forum could use them, and no luck. I'll check the 2 other Targets that are closer to us before we leave for our wedding (in 4 days YAAAAAY!!) and PM you if I find some. How many do you need if I do find them?
        Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#14 BeachBride10

BeachBride10
        • 169 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 04:18 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mrsrhbtobe
          I looked just yesterday for these books again thinking someone on this forum could use them, and no luck. I'll check the 2 other Targets that are closer to us before we leave for our wedding (in 4 days YAAAAAY!!) and PM you if I find some. How many do you need if I do find them?
          Oh thank you so much for being willing to do this for me! But, don't you dare! : ) You've probably got enough things to do in the next 4 days!! Whooo hooooo how exciting! No really, I found some on Ebay but that was really sweet of you to offer. Have a blast!
          http://global.thekno...rs/tt1cd71.aspx

Bride & Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#15 kcangel99

kcangel99
          • 168 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 02:55 AM

I got some too!! What a great deal and they are so perfect!!!
            Anyone interested in sharing a photographer at Paradisus Punta Cana.... June 24, 2010

http://dw.daisypath.com/fF50m7/.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users