Photo

Scored a huge deal on Spanish for Dummies books!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
  • 387 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:29 PM

I've been an awful procrastinator about my OOT bag supplies. That worked out in my favor today because I went to Target to buy some Spanish for Dummies books.....and they were 50% off, making them only $0.50 each. I love a good deal! Even my FI was pumped about the savings, because he was the one who like the idea of the books. They had a ton left at our Target, so I hope this helps any of you ladies who need them. YAY for deals!
    Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#2 bridej9

bridej9
    • 180 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:34 PM

I wasn't going to include them but for 50cents I may pick some up. Thanks for sharing

#3 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:39 PM

Everytime I read these posts about the deals at Target, I wish we had one in Canada. I went to a Target store in Michigan when I was there a few weeks ago and was so excited to buy my Spanish for Dummies but they didn't have any. I will try again next time I am in the US, even at $1 this is a fantastic deal.

#4 KimmyD

KimmyD
        • 351 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:46 PM

That is a really great deal!
          http://global.thekno...rs/tt4304d.aspx
          28 Booked + Bride & Groom
          78 Room Nights!

#5 Chelymo

Chelymo
          • 327 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:54 PM

Awesome deal. I actually printed some little booklets from a website but for .50 I might have to go out and buy those. Thanks!
            http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
            Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#6 march132010

march132010
            • 1,057 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:19 PM

Great Find--- love savings---

#7 KimmyD

KimmyD
              • 351 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:40 AM

I went to Target and I could not find any. I went to book section, and the dollar bins - Am I missing them? I hope my store carries them! What a deal. I will keep looking.
                http://global.thekno...rs/tt4304d.aspx
                28 Booked + Bride & Groom
                78 Room Nights!

#8 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
                • 387 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KimmyD
                  I went to Target and I could not find any. I went to book section, and the dollar bins - Am I missing them? I hope my store carries them! What a deal. I will keep looking.
                  They were up front in the section that has all of the St.Patty's Day novelties, summer fun stuff, and kids toys. It's usually right when you walk into the store. Good luck looking!
                  Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#9 sfrench0621

sfrench0621
                  • 242 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:49 PM

Thanks for the heads up!! Picked up a bunch of Cocktails for Dummies and Spanish for Dummies at my Target tonight! They're weren't marked on sale, but rang up for $.50. I still need a few more so I'll be checking out the other Targets in the area too.

#10 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
                    • 473 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:58 PM

I hope the Target close to me still have some on tomorrow. THANKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users