Sign in to follow this  
mrsrhbtobe

Scored a huge deal on Spanish for Dummies books!

Would any of you lovely ladies who have a Target with Spanish for Dummie books be willing to make a purchase and mail them to me? I have been checking my Target for a year now and have never seen them. I have seen other "blank" for Dummies but never the Spanish ones. Let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBride10 View Post
Would any of you lovely ladies who have a Target with Spanish for Dummie books be willing to make a purchase and mail them to me? I have been checking my Target for a year now and have never seen them. I have seen other "blank" for Dummies but never the Spanish ones. Let me know
I looked just yesterday for these books again thinking someone on this forum could use them, and no luck. I'll check the 2 other Targets that are closer to us before we leave for our wedding (in 4 days YAAAAAY!!) and PM you if I find some. How many do you need if I do find them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsrhbtobe View Post
I looked just yesterday for these books again thinking someone on this forum could use them, and no luck. I'll check the 2 other Targets that are closer to us before we leave for our wedding (in 4 days YAAAAAY!!) and PM you if I find some. How many do you need if I do find them?
Oh thank you so much for being willing to do this for me! But, don't you dare! : ) You've probably got enough things to do in the next 4 days!! Whooo hooooo how exciting! No really, I found some on Ebay but that was really sweet of you to offer. Have a blast!