bosi
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:04 PM

How do I get to see it?

#12 kelly1214

kelly1214
    • 92 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:00 PM

PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

#13 bosi

bosi
      • 131 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

How do you get to see the finishing touches catalog. Is it on the website?

#14 sweetiecat

sweetiecat
        • 186 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:14 AM

I think you have to get it from a travel agent or the wedding department, but I have a copy if you want me to email it to you (you can PM me your email address). There isn't a whole lot in it since they haven't added the floral options yet.

#15 Jamaican_Smile

Jamaican_Smile
          • 31 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:18 PM

I've been so frustrated about the bouquet options for weeks now! My wedding is just about a month away and I finally heard from my WC that I could order one of the bouquets from the themes. I choose Flutter of Romance and the bouquet will cost $175. I guess I'm happy with this for now especially since I don't have any other option!!!

#16 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
            • 196 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:21 PM

Is the bouqet not included in the flutter of romance theme? We are looking at doing Vision in White and the price of that includes the bouqet for the bride and groom flower.
              Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#17 KimberlyAnne

KimberlyAnne
              • 68 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:12 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jamaican_Smile
                I've been so frustrated about the bouquet options for weeks now! My wedding is just about a month away and I finally heard from my WC that I could order one of the bouquets from the themes. I choose Flutter of Romance and the bouquet will cost $175. I guess I'm happy with this for now especially since I don't have any other option!!!
                Will you be doing the Beautiful Beginings? I am still unsure if I want to do a theme or just bring the stuff I already bought. I guess I expected more out of the Finishing Touches catalogue!

#18 MontegoBay

MontegoBay
                • 38 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:01 PM

I was a bit disappointed also. I am doing the Beautiful Beginnings wedding. I heard that there was a "round" bouquet option in white or fuchia orchids but would cost extra. I am not sure if im into the whole swag bouquet... I was happy when I heard this. Anyway, I asked my WC if I could pay extra for the round bouquet but she said that it is not being offered, that it was only offered to January and February brides... I guess "swag" will have to do... I would go with the Seaside Serenade bouquet but if I have the Beautiful Beginnings decor, it will not "go", plus I love the fuchia orchids......

I splurged on a private cocktail and dinner reception and went with the hanging lanterns that they have in the Finishing Touches catalog... I wasn't going to "rent" a sign or seashells to line the aisle for $50-$100, even though I love the idea and look of them. That is just silly to me. I can buy a sign and bring it with me for less than $50.00. I made my own jumbo starfish that will hang off the aisle chairs with aqua blue, satin ribbon. I told my WC that I was bringing these but she said she would have to check if I was "allowed" to hang these... If I hear the words "You Can't...", I think I will just bring them anyway and put them out. What are they really going to do? Stop my ceremony because of some homemade decor that I didn't spend $100.00's of dollars on? I'm only spending $12,000.00 to take ourselves and our immediate families there.... I think they will let the starfish slide....

#19 kelly1214

kelly1214
                  • 92 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:15 AM

I talked to my wedding coordinator from Miami last week. The hidden fees are ridiculous. $150 to set up a microphone so your guests can hear the service, $5 to deliver items to your guests rooms for you. Someone told me they charge you $50 to set up your own decorations... Crazy.

I wish they would've told you about all the fees up front. I feel like I'm going to get hit with a huge bill to take home.

#20 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
                    • 196 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:24 AM

Hmm, I wonder if they will pass out the OOT bags at check-in (at no charge) so that they aren't "delivering" them to their rooms

I was quoted a minimum $250 set-up fee if you are bringing anything for the reception.
                      Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users