• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:57 PM

The Finishing Touches is now available- came out earlier this week quite a bit smaller than what I expected. Suprised it took as long as it did!

The floral catalogue is not included and will be coming out in a few weeks or so!

#2 latoya1908

latoya1908
    • 170 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:09 PM

I can't take the wait anymore!!! I'm going to have to go ahead and order a real touch bouquet. Geez!

#3 Diamonddani

Diamonddani
      • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:43 PM

There isn't a lot of additions! Everyone has been waiting for this and there aren't a lot of options at all. And most of them are so expensive!

My wedding isn't until December, so I have time to wait for the floral catalog. But if it's anything like the finishing touches catalog, I'll end up buying a fake one instead too! haha.

#4 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
        • 196 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:49 PM

Hi! This is so exciting! Where can you get the catalog?
          Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#5 kelly1214

kelly1214
          • 92 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:03 AM

just saw the Finishing Touches Catologue... it's laughable. The prices are outragous and items aren't practical. $50 for a "wedding this way" sign?!?!?!?!

#6 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
            • 1,047 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:19 PM

I was hoping that was a typo- it seemed outrageous!

#7 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
              • 914 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:45 PM

My WC sent over the Finishing Touches thing in an email attachment. I'm really not impressed with what's offered and the prices. I'm hoping that in the next few months they change. :/

#8 Lisa7

Lisa7
                • 36 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

It seems way more pricey than the stuff was before. Are they saying that even if you bring your own stuff, you still have to pay $100 for the sand ceremony? We used their own champagne glasses for ours and they didn't say anything. Some pretty cool things though

#9 latoya1908

latoya1908
                  • 170 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:26 AM

$50 for a "wedding this way" sign When you get one for FREE on vistaprint?? HA!

#10 JennLizFran

JennLizFran
                    • 49 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:22 PM

Like all of you, I found the catalog (for the most part) a disappointment! I thought there'd be a lot more add-on options. I am excited about the cupcakes though!
                      Sandals Royal Carribean July 10, 2010 - Looking to share a Photographer!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users